LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #21  
I am in Florida so this is not a concern for me ... but it needs to be asked.

How are your LED lights when it comes to working in the snow? Are they subject to "dimming" when the snow builds up on then or do they have some sort of heat source to melt the snow like filament lights do?

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor
All of our LED tractor lights put out enough heat to melt
Snow. It is a myth that we used to hear a lot.
Our tractor/ work lights are so powerful that they
Require a built in "heat sync" that takes heat away
From the LED to keep it running at optimal temp.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #23  
From the pictures, the Ridgid Industries D2 Combo looks to be the best. I assume the pics are TWO of each light fixture??? I can't find that on the website, can you post a direct link?

Yes, that is a PAIR of D2 Dually high power LED lights. I will have to link on Monday, as I am out of office today. Remember I offer free shipping on anything to tractor by net customers. Type tractorbynet in promo code spot at checkout

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #25  
Are any of your light bars dimmable? We run into trouble on the roads with some of these. We still need the light to see the implements and ditches, but we are also blinding the people driving by us.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #26  
I hear claims about how long LEDs last. It may be true but I find many of the LEDs have circuits to make them run and it is the circuits that fail. Do your LEDs have these circuits? I live on the coast and corrosion is all ways an issue.

All LED "chips" require a printed circuit board. If any of my LED work lights ever fail, I replace them. Never happens though because a good Led tractor light will last more than 10 times longer than halogen. LED is the best by far. Lasts a long time, brighter, requires less power etc...

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #28  
Isn't there some sort of rating to look for on LED work lights that are sealed for 1 meter underwater?

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #29  
I can say my rigid dually i installed are far brighter than my KC 55 watt lamps i have on my FJ Cruiser. I use them as rear facing lights on my tractor and there very high quality/

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #30  
Here is a link to the "Dually" LED. Looks like Towmart is busy...:)

CLICK HERE

You can send me a coupon for two of them! :thumbsup: :p