Steel Trusses Pole barn

/ Steel Trusses Pole barn #1  

Ledgbro

Tractor
Massey 135
Hello, First time to post here, what a great website. Ive been reading all the threads on pole barns and they are great. Im planning on one in the near future and have been looking at the steel trusses from Armour Metals. Does anyone know if there are any distributors of thise type around the Tulsa OK area? Or has anyone used this type of truss? Thanks.

/ Steel Trusses Pole barn #2  
Last edited:
   / Steel Trusses Pole barn #3  
When Pilgran Pride bought out Con Agria processing plant then shut down everyting there were close to new chicken houses for sale just trying to recover some of the loss of the business . This also gave a good source of trusses and sheet metal for building your own shop. Sure makes a good hay barn.
ken

/ Steel Trusses Pole barn
Thanks for the replies. I'll check them out. I may have found a dealer just south of here for the trusses made by 64Metals out of Ohio. I like the extra head room you get out of those type of trusses. Wanting to have a loft and be able to walk around up there. Can't wait to get started. Will be a slow build. Our property is 29 miles one way and we only go up there twice a month or so, every weekend in summer just to maintain the propery. Building will be for Massey 135, brush hog, four wheelers and other farm equip. and hopefully sleeping quarters so we dont have to take our tents or load up the 4wheelers on the trailer and drive home every night. I try to post the build as I go.

/ Steel Trusses Pole barn #5  
Gravette, Arkansas just east of you. Lots of chicken house trusses and truss frame barns.

Adams Truss, Inc.

Google generates about 5 builders all at once right in the area.