Welding Trolley

/ Welding Trolley #1  

Rgillard

Silver Member
Tractor
Fiat 82-94
Hi all,

I have recently obtained this handy trolley that I want to turn into a dedicated welding trolley. I would like to have the welder , grinder and grinder with cutting disk all located on the unit. I have also a vise that is temporarily attached to it. Has anyone any further things that they would add. It has a flat steel surface for working on also which is a bonus. I'd be very interested in hearing your ideas.

Ron

Attachments

• IMG_0535.JPG
    IMG_0535.JPG
    878.9 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    872.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0533.JPG
    IMG_0533.JPG
    772.1 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    833.7 KB · Views: 247
   / Welding Trolley #2  
There is some kind of industrial door holder/ cart brake which you can step on and it lifts the cart/door slightly to take the weight off the wheels to make it resistant to moving.

Add an electrical outlet strip.

Your cat is getting rusty.

:)

Bruce

/ Welding Trolley #3  
Add a piece of angle in a "V" mount to lay pipe other stuff in along side of cart. At work we fabbed a bottle holder for welding with gas on a cart like yours. Maybe add a small tray to hold tape measure,soap stone, gridning wheels,....catch all tray

/ Welding Trolley #5  
I found that getting some tools with magnets on them, or those clips with magnets on the back are helpful, I put my gloves on one, and I am always looking for a tape measure so i keep one only for the cart. A place to hang the helmet is nice, or a place to wrap your cords.

/ Welding Trolley #6  
What about adding a few drawers for tips and other disposables?