My T post puller

/ My T post puller #11  
Looks like I'll be making a couple more this week. I really do appreciate the idea. Now does anybody have a tool that simple for driving post?

/ My T post puller #12  
I simply took a 1/2"x3"x6" @ sized piece of plate, Torch cut 2 holes of a size to drop over my average "T" post and hooked a short chain with 2 slip hooks in the other hole and onto the loader. it hooks onto a knob at any level and out it comes. pfatz

/ My T post puller #13  
Thinking back, I have also used it with my High Lift Jack to pull somes posts where the Tractor could not go. pfatz

/ My T post puller #14  
Only problem is, with hills the tractor can't get behind the post. Must be flat where you come from.
Mf

/ My T post puller #15  
I just use my skid steer with the bucket off. The cross frame on my boom has a chain hook welded on. I do not have to get off, but do have to stand up. I just pull up to the post take about 3-4 wraps with the chain (from bottom up) raise the boom and the post is out. If you hang on to the tag end of the chain you can carry and drop the post wherever you want. Smaller high test chain works best.