My T post puller

/ My T post puller #1  

SSdoxie

Elite Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT225
Here is a little gadet that saves some time and effort pulling T posts. Took me about 15 minutes this afternoon making it from some scrap angle iron laying around.
In the photos I was pulling off the Quick Hitch on 3 pt. Just back up close to post, drop the triangle over the post, lower 3 pt, then pull, up comes the post.

The triangle measure 5 1/2" from top joint to the cross angle. This one is 2 1/4" wide at the bottom. I think 1 3/4 or 1 7/8" would work better since this on did slide off to an angle a slipped on 1 psot out of the 8 I pulled, a little narrower will keep it from twisting off center.

Attachments

• T post puller 006.jpg
    T post puller 006.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,859
  • T post puller 001.jpg
    T post puller 001.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 2,207
  • T post puller 002.jpg
    T post puller 002.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 1,809
  • T post puller 003.jpg
    T post puller 003.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 2,081
   / My T post puller #2  
Here is a little gadet that saves some time and effort pulling T posts. Took me about 15 minutes this afternoon making it from some scrap angle iron laying around.
In the photos I was pulling off the Quick Hitch on 3 pt. Just back up close to post, drop the triangle over the post, lower 3 pt, then pull, up comes the post.

The triangle measure 5 1/2" from top joint to the cross angle. This one is 2 1/4" wide at the bottom. I think 1 3/4 or 1 7/8" would work better since this on did slide off to an angle a slipped on 1 psot out of the 8 I pulled, a little narrower will keep it from twisting off center.
Good job on the puller. It looks as if it will slide down by gravity for a second bite if needed.

/ My T post puller #3  
Looks great. If the t post has no bumps, you can put a bolt through. Handy.

/ My T post puller #4  
Thanks, SSdoxie, I will add that one to the list of ideas stolen from someone else.:laughing: Great job!:thumbsup:

/ My T post puller #5  
Making one on friday..Thanks. :thumbsup:

/ My T post puller #7  
love the simple design; will make one soon

/ My T post puller #8  
Thanks for the idea. I made 2 last week. I'm retired & pittle around in my shop most of the time. I like building stuff like this & giving it to people just to watch their reactions. Great little tool thar really works.
Any more ideas?

/ My T post puller #9  
I like the puller a lot. Good job.:thumbsup:

/ My T post puller #10  
nice Job,

Good little tool to have around and make a job fast and easy.
Or its a chain and a helper to do the same job in the same time.

Nice Job