Land Leveler Completed

/ Land Leveler Completed #1  

SJBegin

Tractor
John Deere skid steer, Kioti CK25
Just wanted to share this land leveler completed. It's 6' wide has 2 cutting edges at an angle and each one is independently height adjustable for flat grading or crowning my driveway. I built it with the rippers just in case the ground needed some persuasion. Used it a few times and it works great, thinking about adding a tow-able 60" X 24" steel roller for compacting the loose material on the final pass. I also have a box scraper and a york rake, but this grader outperforms them both. enjoy!:D

Attachments

• land leveler 1.JPG
    land leveler 1.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1,690
  • land leveler 2.JPG
    land leveler 2.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,401
  • land level 3.JPG
    land level 3.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 3,747
  • land leveler 4.JPG
    land leveler 4.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,355
  • land leveler 5.JPG
    land leveler 5.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,706
  • land leveler 6.JPG
    land leveler 6.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,869
   / Land Leveler Completed #2  
That looks great. Do you have any idea how much it weighs?

/ Land Leveler Completed #3  
Nice job. Please post some pics of how it works and what you are trying to do with it. I've been thinking of doing something similar, but haven't reached that point where I think I really have to have it.

Eddie

/ Land Leveler Completed #4  
Very nicely done. Do you have a set of dimensions I guy could work from by any chance. I would like to build one aswell...........thanks

/ Land Leveler Completed #5  
Looks great!! How did you make them adjustable? I may build another now like yours, as I built mine straight and non adjustable,

Attachments

• image-1240137214.jpg
    image-1240137214.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 3,875
   / Land Leveler Completed #7  
I see your blade depth is adjustable via the side cranks - Very good! :thumbsup:

/ Land Leveler Completed #8  
Wow! That looks great. I like the adjustability feature.

/ Land Leveler Completed #9  
Nice job. Please post some pics of how it works and what you are trying to do with it. I've been thinking of doing something similar, but haven't reached that point where I think I really have to have it.

I'm in the same position so I'm collecting all of the info I can gather before making a decision. It does look like a useful tool and if it makes my job easier...I'm all for it.

I'd love to see some closeup photos.