Did I go overboard on this quick attach?

/ Did I go overboard on this quick attach? #31  
PM=Private Message

/ Did I go overboard on this quick attach? #32  
It means "private message". This is often done between two TBN members for detailed discussions.
Click on a member's name and select "send private message.". You'll figure it out...easy.

Thank you for getting back to me, new at this, what do you mean by feel free to PM me?

/ Did I go overboard on this quick attach? #34  
I don't know how I missed this build! You did an excellent job! I am glad I could "inspire" you to do your own build. When I originally started thinking about my build I was going to use square a or rectangle tube but then went and looked at a Kubota Qh on a LA402 loader and saw that it was formed steel and being a press brake operator I knew I could figure out so I did! I do like your heavier cross brace with receiver tube and may modify mine oh and add some hooks!! I really like those hooks! I have a Miller matic 250 amp and used 60/40 ultra mix shielding gas. I wish we could "tag" people in our threads like on Facebook so that if ya tag someone they would know it!!! Again EXCELLENT WORK on the build! Ken.

/ Did I go overboard on this quick attach?
Thanks 600rider. I put hooks on my bucket a long time ago and they got used a lot. But now that I can quickly drop the bucket the hooks on the QA crossbar lets you get closer to your load with the advantage of a little more lift capacity. A couple of months after completing this QA assembly I made a forklift assembly which is been handy the few times I've used it so far. I have an older Lincoln 170 and use the standard CO2/Argon mix but it gets close to limiting out sometimes on projects like this. Thanks again for the inspiration.

/ Did I go overboard on this quick attach? #36  
After I made my forks last year, Johndeere4300 mentioned that he made his forks fel QH and 3ph QH compatible because he doesn't always have his fel on the tractor and might need to move something. He posted some pics on my thread and I used them to retro fit mine so I now can use them on either end of the tractor!! That was a brilliant idea by JohnDeere4300 and I am glad I "fixed" mine! Now I am going to have to "fix" the Fel QH! LOL