Where to get Brass NPT Fittings

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #21  
   / Where to get Brass NPT Fittings
I wrote the first one Sparc with a stock check...

The 2nd is the folks whom I usually buy from who
told me they had them and then who told me they didn't!

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #23  
May be China quit making that fitting. Right now if China stopped importing goods, we would be in a world of hurt to find ANYTHING. Might still find a computer or two from Indonesia but hardware would be rare indeed. Almost all our industries have move overseas including our defense contractors to a small extent. We would have to start from scratch and it might take years to make a product again here if the world turned against commerce to USA.

I'm not sure this is the forum for a China rant, but before you get too wrapped around the axle, you might do a bit more research on where fittings are coming from and why. For instance, I didn't see you mention Thailand or Korea. Hmmmm. Oh, and next time you buy something be sure NOT to pay a low price! Goods are low priced because companies here have to compete for your business. If anyone of them uses a high priced supplier they will go out of business because you and I shop price. Who is really responsible? Are you doing your part to keep jobs here by paying twice the price for the same thing? I doubt it. If not your anger is misdirected.

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #24  
I wrote the first one Sparc with a stock check...

The 2nd is the folks whom I usually buy from who
told me they had them and then who told me they didn't!

Let me know if you don't find one by Monday I can check to see if available here. I use alot of brass fittings for meter connections just as you are doing. Most of the plumbers here are freaked out when they see how much brass I carry on my truck. I figure do it once and do it right and charge accordingly.