Where to get Brass NPT Fittings

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #1  

Artisan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25
This is a SAD day when a contractor can not find a normal fitting, well...

McMaster has it if I want to pay south of 50 bux for it...

3/4" x 3/4" x 1" Brass Tee (Bullhead)

I have been buying HERE but they do not reply to emails.

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #2  
I just bought several 3/4 x 3/4 x 3/4 in brass or bronze (don't remember which) at Home Depot. I didn't notice if they had any 3/4 x 3/4 x 1, though.

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #3  
I have found brass pipe fittings at hardware stores before. If they don't stock them, they usually have a book they can order stuff for you. I have also bought stuff from Auchobon Hardware [ maybe not spelled right ] and Gilroy's, which is the online site for Do-It-Best hardwares...bought lots of stuff from both of them. Here is a link for Amazon...
Brass Pipe Fitting,Class 125,Tee,3/4" NPT Female: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Good luck, Jerry.... :)

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #4  
Sorry, saw 3/4" T... not the one inch part..... :)

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings
OK, the place I linked to above surfaced. They by FAR have the
best selection AND pricing I have yet to find....

Thank You, please belay this request for help.

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #6  
pexsupply.com. Has about everything plumbing fitting and is an easy website. Don't let the name fool you.

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #7  
Forty years in the pipefitting business...I never used a 3/4x3/4x1 brass tee.What are you doing with it?You can use a 1 inch tee and bush to 3/4.

I kid you not...after all that the same company wrote
me and said they were NOT going to be able to fill the order.

Who sells 3/4" x 3/4" x 1" Brass, Bullhead tees?

Forty years in the pipefitting business...I never used a 3/4x3/4x1 brass tee.What are you doing with it?You can use a 1 inch tee and bush to 3/4.

There great! I use several a year. Yes, I could bush anything into existenance
but why when there is a propper fitting for it? I use them for water services. I
don't care if there is a "cheaper" way. My way will last 100 years, maybe more.

/ Where to get Brass NPT Fittings #10  
May be China quit making that fitting. Right now if China stopped importing goods, we would be in a world of hurt to find ANYTHING. Might still find a computer or two from Indonesia but hardware would be rare indeed. Almost all our industries have move overseas including our defense contractors to a small extent. We would have to start from scratch and it might take years to make a product again here if the world turned against commerce to USA.