Step for my dads 7610 Kubota

/ Step for my dads 7610 Kubota
Im not exactly sure how high the deck is but it's close to 24 inches. I havn't seen any step designed for any tractor 30 horse or lower regardless of who makes it.

/ Step for my dads 7610 Kubota #12  
Patent it, market it.

Looks elegant.

Mount a cup/beverage/tool/ipod holder on top.

Patent it, market it.

Looks elegant.

Mount a cup/beverage/tool/ipod holder on top.

Yea that what my dad said but I'm just as content to share, I don't need the liability. We live in a world of lawyers with nothing to do. It just isn't worth the effort, somebody will fall and claim its my fault.

/ Step for my dads 7610 Kubota #14  
Yea that what my dad said but I'm just as content to share, I don't need the liability. We live in a world of lawyers with nothing to do. It just isn't worth the effort, somebody will fall and claim its my fault.

How true, but a dam* shame!! :judge:

/ Step for my dads 7610 Kubota #17  
Super idea!!
As others said....none slip tape on the step is a must. Don't know if you thought of it or not, but if the upright would be higher, it could be used to stick a shovel or broom in it.

/ Step for my dads 7610 Kubota #18  
Very nice.:thumbsup:

Thank you I'm going to make one up for my tractor as well, I think I will also weld a Reciever tube on the loader support on the other side as well. I'm thinking I can make all kinds of attachments that can mount on the tractor.

I was over my Dads last weekend and the step I made for his tractor is working out very well for him. He said it pretty much changed his life as far as getting on and off it. It has absolutely no impact on ground clearance or interfered with any of its operation. I did pick up a rubber tread for it that I will install this weekend for him. We are going to bring both tractors together again and play on my brothers property over the Easter holiday.