Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors
Many Thanks for your replys

To - RedNeck In Training
Many Thanks for your reply
Yes Their is Al Ahmadi Port Refinary.
You have posted a link suggesting a hyd equipment, I have seen the link - I have JCB Backhoe 3cx, do you think I can install the hyd PTO in the link on the JCB?

To - IPlayFarmer
Many Thanks for your reply
I Do not have agricultural tractor - what I have is JCB Backhoe 3cx.

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors
thanks
I have is JCB Backhoe 3cx. Do you think I can install spinning hyd pump?

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #23  
Tractors are inexpensive, wives are expensive... If you want to prove this, don't buy the tractor and suggest to the wife that she do the hay by hand... You will quickly learn which costs more...... :)

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #24  
thanks
I have is JCB Backhoe 3cx. Do you think I can install spinning hyd pump?

The JCB has hydraulic pump already. What you need to do is check with TBN hydraulic experts how to tap into hydraulic system to add remote hydraulic connections. Check the specs if the pump could deliver the flow required to generate the required power. Most likely it does. Does the JCB has remote hydraulic connections? If it does then you need just the hoses and the hydraulic motor to run you baler. In fact you can disconnect one loop from the BH and connect the motor there.

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #25  
The JCB has hydraulic pump already. What you need to do is check with TBN hydraulic experts how to tap into hydraulic system to add remote hydraulic connections. Check the specs if the pump could deliver the flow required to generate the required power. Most likely it does. Does the JCB has remote hydraulic connections? If it does then you need just the hoses and the hydraulic motor to run you baler. In fact you can disconnect one loop from the BH and connect the motor there.

I think we're on to something here. How hard is it to remove the hoe from a JCB?

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #26  
I think we're on to something here. How hard is it to remove the hoe from a JCB?

I don't think it is removable. The JCB BH doesn't have PTO I am guessing but it might have substantial hydraulic system. It might be close center (constant pressure) system with variable delivery pump.
Most large machines have that so you can operate several functions in the same time.Th ehoe can saty in while pulling the baler.

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #27  
   / Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #28  
Seems like a good thread to post this in! :D I'd love to have one of these!

scan0001.jpg

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #29  
SawDustSmb
Many thanks for your reply,
I also do not think it will take that much HP.
The picture you sent is what I was looking for, so it can be done. Does it spin directly while staring or is there a power separator?
In other words, Is the baler spinning while starting the engine?

Saljas - the baler has triple belts - side by side - and a lever with a pully that locks down to tighten them. Get the motor running - then lock the lever down.

/ Tractors are expensive, how to substitute tractors #30  
the jcb should have power beyond ports already for running atachments. it should have the hp and flow ratings to do the job if you could get a hydraulic motor and the hose you need. you would just have to rig up a hitch to pull the bailer.