Disc cultivator.

/ Disc cultivator. #1  

mikebeccue1

Tractor
800 cub cadet
Hello.

I'm working on this project for my father. Still have a long way to go, just wanted to give a sneek peek. Need to route hydraulics, install disc frame, gangs, Harrow, etc. So don't get to harsh with it. I am far from done. FYI. I have a bigger tractor to hook up to it. Lol.

/ Disc cultivator. #2  
Welcome aboard!
That cultivator looks interesting.
Would like to see more pictures and get an idea of where the discs will go.
Are those berry canes or grapes on the right?

/ Disc cultivator.
The disc gang will go in front of the cultivator shanks. (mix between the styling of a DMI 530 and an 870. I work at the tillage plant where we make Case Tillage tools). We Moldboard plow the rows in the fall and have a lot of plants will vines. So an all around tool that can knock down hills and cut through vines is what we needed.

Them are tomatoes, about 200 plants. We plant the traditional produce corn,green beans, okra, watermelons, cantaloupes, etc. My dad sells the produce during the summer.

/ Disc cultivator. #4  
They're 'maters! We had such a bad year with the deer eating ours that I didn't even think of that. Your plants look good.
The cultivator/disk sounds like a useful implement and a good way to reduce the number of passes you need to make over each row.
Keep us posted on your progress!