Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's
I am trying, I wanted to go with a different type garage door, But this one cost enough, the next one I wanted was close to $1,500 more then this one and trust me this one cost enough on it's own. I had thought about building wood sliding or swing doors that would close in front of these. But I decided to hold off.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #142  
Great looking building looks like a lot of thought went into it.

Just a note from my experience, I am looking at using an epoxy floor coating for my garage floor and one of the mistakes I made was letting the concrete guy use a sealer. Epoxy floor coatings need to have a clean porous surface for the bonding.

Great looking job.

I am thinking Epoxy just not sure how it'll hold up for teh Long Term, May go the Ashford Route.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #144  
Awesome build. Pat yourself on the back!
Bob

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #145  
It looks amazing. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!!!!

Eddie

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #146  
Love those light fixtures on the outside. Where'd you get those?

I think they came from Barn Lighting or Barn Lights.com. They have all types of options on color, size and neck lay out. Thanks guys It is coming out nicer then I had planned.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #149  
Wow, it is a great Garage/barn. Congrats. You sure look like you are enjoying life's journey!!

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #150  
Nice building! When you get older you can look back with pride at what you have done. I've enjoyed every bit of this thread. It looks like the wood was sawed with the old circle type sawmills, and some looked like it had been cut with a band mill. I helped a man on a sawmill when I was a teenager, it's hard work.
Great job, enjoy it very much.
Mark