Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #151  
I am thinking Epoxy just not sure how it'll hold up for teh Long Term, May go the Ashford Route.

Joe,

I was going to recommend epoxy based on my experience, but I looked up that Ashford stuff and it sounds really nice!

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's
The mill does cut the wood a couple of different ways, Ashord does seem like the way to go.
I am in my Early thirties so I hope I am around to enjoy it for many more years.
Thxs for all the comment.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #153  
That is a thing of beauty. I could live in it and be happy. Thanks for sharing.

People that she it in person say all the time how they can live in it, Thxs for the kind words , the upstairs is almost done, Hope to be able to start using it by the end of the month.

Here are some newer Pic's the Project is mostly done, I have some Fine tuning to do here and there and of course build Cabinets and what not, I still have to finish off the upstairs, it is usable now and has OSB up on the walls, but I would like to some type of wood over it, have a few ideas.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #157  
Great looking Garage. But, What about the Camaro?? Power? Suspension? The Bike and Dogs look interesting also. Maybe that Camaro needs to be chained down so it can't inadvertently attack something when you aren't there.:D

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #158  
Wow...very nice job. I love that style and is what I am hoping to have.

Here are some of the Mod's,
Ground up resto,Interior is next, I have had the car for 0ver 20 Years, was built to Road Race and Auto Cross.

86Z28, GM 350, Holley 650 Ultra Double Pumper, Edelbrock performer intake, Edelbrock ceramic headers, Edelbrock cat-back, Off road pipe, MSD Billet HEI Distributor,MSD 6AL, MSD Super Coil, Taylor Spiro-pro wires, Rapid fire plugs, Jet fan 180 switch, World class T-5, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Ram Flywheel, Center force dual friction clutch,Aluminum drive shaft, BW 3.45 posi disc rear, PBR calipers, Earls braided brake lines, Polygrapite bushings all the way around, poly tranny mount & torque arm mount, Hotchkis lower control arms & panhard rod, Rancho limiter straps, KYB struts & shocks, Gm Wonderbar, Edelbrock strut tower brace, SSM sub frame connectors, Jamex lowering springs,Stillen Front and Rear brake pads, Crossed drilled & slotted rotors F&R, PR Calipers and 12 Inch Rotors, Mobil 1 Tranny fluid & motor oil, GM synthetic rear end oil, K&N, Grant steering wheel, 1,200 watt system, Jet Black Paint, 91 Z28 rims, 92 wing, Tinted windows.