Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's
Here are some Pic's after the stain.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #172  
   / Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #173  
That looks awesome!Good to see something going on other than red or gray. :thumbsup:

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #174  
Hard to believe you just built it. It has a timeless look to it, like it's been there forever!!! I like it, I like it a lot.

Eddie

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #175  
Yes, very nice building, you have every reason to be proud. Now that you've had it a while, and since the weather's gotten colder, are you having any condensation on the under side of your steel roofing?

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #176  
That is a great job and it does look like it's been there forever. Any inside shots? Any man cave items?

It looks you have stain on it. I painted my pine board barn with stain in Maine but in the heavy snow and rains it was not sufficient to prevent deterioration of the wood. Maybe in a drier climate it would have worked but I had to re-paint with oil based enamel for better protection. If you live in that type of climate it might be something you could be on the lookout for.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #177  
That is a great job and it does look like it's been there forever. Any inside shots? Any man cave items?

It looks you have stain on it. I painted my pine board barn with stain in Maine but in the heavy snow and rains it was not sufficient to prevent deterioration of the wood. Maybe in a drier climate it would have worked but I had to re-paint with oil based enamel for better protection. If you live in that type of climate it might be something you could be on the lookout for.

I've given up on staining my 40x40 barn. Stain costs as much as paint, takes as long, but doesn't last as long as paint. Seems like paint technology has gotten ahead of stain tech. Paints today last a lot longer than what we used to use.

That chicken is a mix I Hatched here, Rhode Island red and Easter egger mix.

There are a few inside shots maybe a page or two back I think. Upstairs is not done yet, there is OSB and Insulation lights and electric but the final wall covering I have not decided yet it will be a Hang out man cave though.

Most barns around here never get any kind of finish and last many many years. I am unsure if Ill let this stain fade or if I will apply it again, It has faded some since these pics.

Thanks for the nice comments.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #179  
OK, I see those interior pictures. It really came out nice inside and is surprisingly clean and orderly. What did you finally do for a floor finish?

I have had no issues with condensation under the roof.
I used just a clear sealer on the floor, I kinda wish I went with Epoxy and I still may, I kinda just wanted to get the project done and I could not make up my mind as to what Epoxy I wanted to go with.