Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #1  

JOE G

Gold Member
Tractor
Husqvarna / John Deere
Well I got the Foundation in, I have water and Conduit for elec run from house underground to Shop, Radiant Heat is in 4 200 FT Loops. Hopefully framing will start this week, Shop will be 28 X 28 with 10 Ft ceilings on the first floor and 8 ft ceilings on the second floor. Back of shop is about 4 Foot under ground with sides sloping down to 2 Foot toward the front.

SOme pic's show snow fence $200.00 worth to try and keep chickens out so there not eatting seed and some show where I had to dump all the dirt that cam out, I used it to raise a spot in the back where I plan to put a pole barn.

PA031425.jpg

PA031427.jpg

PA072193.jpg

PA072196.jpg

PA072210.jpg

PA072209.jpg

PA072211.jpg

PA072213.jpg

PA072215.jpg

PA072217.jpg

PA072220.jpg

PA072221.jpg

PA072222.jpg

Last edited:
   / Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #2  
Beautiful place and good luck with your building project. Looks like you have thought everything out very well

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's
I am trying it has been quite a bit of work, I purchased this place a few years ago as a foreclosure and it has gone though a complete makeover.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #4  
A VERY nice set up and a beautiful site enjoy the out buildings.:thumbsup:

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #5  
Nice project and nice pictures.

I had to take down about 10 Trees there and I didn't realize how far down I was going to have to go to get it level with Dway, I figured 3 Ft it ended up being a little more then Five ft, I ended up putting up 4 ft concrete walls which were fine after slab was down and gravel was down to level site.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #7  
That is some beautiful property you have there.

It is a nice piece of property, I have streams, With nice swimming holes and native trout, Tons of wildlife for the kids, Great hunting of many different types of Game, I have some fields and some woods, I have a nice yard with 4 out buildings gardens flower and veg. Plenty of 4 Wheeler/Snowmobile trails.

Thanks for the kind words.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #9  
Great looking layout. Did you do any foundation drainage on the back/side walls below grade? Will you be installing external insulation on the stem wall? What insulation type and thickness is below the slab?

Getting ready to start my shop and considering putting in radiant heat also.

Thanks
Brian

Drainage is going in Tom around the slab and will connect to a 6 In French drain I put in last year that runs right in front of the shop along my driveway. I used 2 Inch Board Insulation and a Insultarp on top. I don't know if I am going to put a insulation on the outside wall or not.