Trash & Treasures + What is it's

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's
Pedal appears to be a buggy step used to get in and out.

Sorry, but it does not even resemble a wagon step. Way to weak to hold anyone. I think an early Ford gas pedal, but????

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #122  
Time to post a little new "Old" stuff.

First is a drill & petal. Drill has strange tang on it. Square - not tapered - round with groves. Never seen one like that before.
Petal, "Model "T" ? or some tractor?? Any ideas??
View attachment 296418
Jim the gear motor looks just like the commerical bread dough mixer that I have with a motor that gets to warm to use. Now want me to load in truck so when visit this Spring you will have a large mixer.
ken
Next is a fancy painted wagon wheel hub. Beside it is some sort of a guide, maybe for cable or ???? I have no idea.
View attachment 296420

Some electric motors - 1 Is off a matag washing machine. ( Maybe my mom's we use to change back & forth between it & a gas engine.
A geared motor, it's old but still new or un-used, Other is some kind of old motor. For ????
View attachment 296430 - View attachment 296431 - View attachment 296432 - View attachment 296433

More later.
Hmmm get a note the message is to short to send.

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #123  
The tongs look like shoeing tongs- use them for holding the shoe as you heated it and shaped it on the anvil. Both jaws are cupped in a small circle that allows a good grip on the shoe. They'd be set to grip a certain size shoe - so the jaws are just about parallel to each other when gripping. Nice tongs- not clunky.

Diamond is still in business- shoeing stuff. They make a good rasp.

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #124  
How about some guesses on post 119. :)

Here are a few more pictures.

Carbide lamps Old ones dug out a mine cave in. New ones made in Hong Kong. We had some different ones when I was young & actually used them now & then.
carbide 1.jpg - carbide 2.jpg

Small kerosene lantern was made by "Sun Corp". Am sure most of you know the other is a "Colman" lantern."

lanps-.jpg

A bunch of "Dutch Ovens", most are camp or outdoor type, 1 indoor and 1 round bottom type. Anyone know about the round bottom type, first one I have ever seen. Lids are all mismatched few fit any of the bottoms. Some pretty much junk.
Size ranges from 10 to 16 inches. The 14" lid does not fit either of the 14" bottoms.

d ovens 1.jpg - lids 1.jpg

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #126  
That pedal in #119 makes me think "motorcycle".

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #127  
I was at Kings Landing in New Brunswick, Canada and they were baking an apple pie in a dutch oven at the side of the kitchen hearth. The lids with the turned up sides were to hold the hot wood coals. The pot sat in a bed of coals, pie inside, and more coals were added to the top of the lid and the pie baked. The pie looked very tasty when done. We visited there before 911, now I need a passport to go back!
Thanksgiving at Kings Landing, Prince William; Lui Greco - YouTube
about minute 3:17 - very brief.

That pedal in #119 makes me think "motorcycle".

Don't think so. Am fairly sure its from an old 20's or 30's Ford. But????/

TC.
The Outdoor or Camp ovens have legs on them. We use to have a few, sure make great biscuits. In addition to the lid with a rim.

Now about the Round Bottom guy in the lower right of the picture?????

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #129  
While they are not all that uncommon, I'll bet not many of you have one of these hanging around in your shop.

saw.jpg

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #130  
Pedal is a spoon style gas pedal used on 30's - 40's Fords and others. Brand new ones still available check ebay.