Trash & Treasures + What is it's

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #132  
Small pick & hatchet looking thing does have a name that I have forgotten. It was also in the horse shoeing tools, but I never saw one used for shoeing a horse.
View attachment 290410

This is called a clinch cutter. The hatchet end is used to open the clinched end of the nail gripping the hoof wall. The pointed end is a pritchel used to open the holes in a shoe.

Buy a new one here ... Jeffers® Clinch Cutter - Jeffers

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's
A little more fun stuff.
Link Chain is fairly light weight, about 15 / 20 feet long. Does not look like it was ever used.
link chain.jpg

Guess what the ball looking is and where it goes. (Think Budwiser.)
The trailer hitch is cast steel, Made by "Acme", Patent date 1939.
hitch n hane.jpg

More Odd Ball stuff.
m tools.jpg

Mostly Junk all of it in 1 bucket. Old junk & newer Junk.
trash n t.jpg

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #135  
Is that a Polish chain saw?:D

Careful James before you know it your gonna have the Belarus tractor owners or the Long owners after you ! :D

Boone

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #136  
Careful James before you know it your gonna have the Belarus tractor owners or the Long owners after you ! :D

Boone

Yeah, but you gotta admit, it was a little funny!:)

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #138  
A little more fun stuff.
Link Chain is fairly light weight, about 15 / 20 feet long. Does not look like it was ever used.
View attachment 296750

Guess what the ball looking is and where it goes. (Think Budwiser.)
The trailer hitch is cast steel, Made by "Acme", Patent date 1939.
View attachment 296751

More Odd Ball stuff.
View attachment 296752

Mostly Junk all of it in 1 bucket. Old junk & newer Junk.
View attachment 296753
JIm on the frist picture looks like a binder chain some called it a farm chain the links seperate when folded 90 deg and slid off the link ?
2nd picture brass or metal top of horse hame. drill for power pole to mount cross arms. and traile hitch fthat fits over a ball.
3rd. looks like a bucket of stuff from my bench tool drawer. last a catch all bucket beside the trash can.
How deep are youi into the barn?
ken

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's #139  
The clamp looking thing in pic 3 might be for hot patchs, the finger part is missing.

/ Trash & Treasures + What is it's
JIm on the frist picture looks like a binder chain some called it a farm chain the links seperate when folded 90 deg and slid off the link ?
2nd picture brass or metal top of horse hame. drill for power pole to mount cross arms. and traile hitch fthat fits over a ball.
3rd. looks like a bucket of stuff from my bench tool drawer. last a catch all bucket beside the trash can.
How deep are youi into the barn?
ken

Hi Ken,
Good to see you around.
Link chain is really light weight. Only 1 I've ever seen that light. Yep the ball object is off the top of a Hane. Most were brass or chrome plated, maybe this one was many years ago.
Good chance you are right on the drill, it's fore sure a specialty drill.
I think the old trailer hitch is really neat. May someday put it on an old trailer.

Pretty well done in the black smith shop. Several more old pipe tools & cutters. Other odds & ends. Done a little in the wood shop, lot more to go. One building I haven't even opened the door yet. Still have the harness shed to go through, some junk in the wheel shop & more in the wagon shed.

Leejohn - Sorry but its some kind of puller or even closer to a pin remover of some type. I've put on 100's of hot patches, am sure its not for that.

More later
Jim