1,020.8 KB · Views: 587
  • mt aukum barn pad 002.jpg
    mt aukum barn pad 002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 417
  • mt aukum barn pad 003.jpg
    mt aukum barn pad 003.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 676
   / 36' x 36' horse barn
The reason I put it in DIY is my client will take over after the shell is finished.

/ 36' x 36' horse barn #3  
Nice, clean pad. Sort of a blank canvas :thumbsup: I'll be watching your build.

/ 36' x 36' horse barn #4  
Beautiful dirt work!!!! I'm looking forward to following your progress.

Eddie

/ 36' x 36' horse barn
Thanks Kevin and Eddie. This particular build is a pole barn kit made by one of the big dog manufacture companies. I
am waiting for shipment 11/20/12, if this goes well for both parties I expect to build a few for this company.

/ 36' x 36' horse barn #6  
:welcome: Well if the pole barn turns out as nice as the dirt work it will be OUTSTANDING!:D Like the dog also. Good luck.

/ 36' x 36' horse barn
Dutch I snapped a picture of my dog because Im afraid it might be Rocky's last job walk, he is 14 and the vet
said he does not have long.

/ 36' x 36' horse barn #8  
Love barn threads. Any sketches or photos of your plans? Metal? Wood? Style? Looking forward to following this.
Marcus

/ 36' x 36' horse barn
All wood framing with wood trusses, metal siding and roof. I have a set of prints but nothing online
that I know of, however I have some sketches of a hybred steel truss with wood framing 30' x 30'
garage if you like. I am a big fan of steel trusses, nothing wrong with wood trusses it is just a personal
preference

/ 36' x 36' horse barn #10  
Are the lean-to's part of the 36'x36'? Loft? Why metal siding? Look or durability? Ever think about wood siding? You can get 1x12's often for a good price. Not necessarily trying to change your mind, but wood barns are beautiful! The size of what you're planning is the same as what I've been building for the past 5 months. (Almost done. There's a thread here on it.)

Marcus

Edit: oops, I just went back and read that you are building this for a client, so you are limited by their desires.