ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #111  
Still waiting to hear if Muhammad can setup the poll here on TBN (which would help greatly to eliminate ballot box stuffing) while on the road.

Aaron Z

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #112  
Thanks for the update.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #113  
Yes, thanks for the update. We are all kinda hanging in suspense wondering if we missed something somewhere.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #114  
Yes sir, thanks for the update aczlan.:D

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #115  
Haven't heard back on the TBN poll, so lets try the Doodle Poll.

Make sure you put your TBN username into the "Your Name" field or it WILL NOT BE COUNTED

Let the voting begin: Doodle: Everything Attachments "assemble your own attachment" contest

Anyone have a problem with keeping the end date as the 14th as was planned? Should I move it out being as the poll start was delayed?

Thanks

Aaron Z

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #116  
This is a dumb question sorry guys but I haven't found the answer reading. So is this an attachment kit we buy and then weld together and give a review on or something ETA wants to give to someone to build to see how well average Joe can build the kits?

I am a half fast welder and fabricator and painter but I dont need any attachments right now. That is the only reason I am even posting but it is an interesting product idea save some of the handier folks money! :thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #117  
I think the current idea is EA is GIVING a member a kit, that member will build it with lots of documented photos and feedback here on the board and get that members input.

EA will then make the decision if they want to pursue selling kits, (I assume) based on how it works out with their free trial kit to a member.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #118  
I think the current idea is EA is GIVING a member a kit, that member will build it with lots of documented photos and feedback here on the board and get that members input.
EA will then make the decision if they want to pursue selling kits, (I assume) based on how it works out with their free trial kit to a member.
That is how I see it.

Aaron Z

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #119  
I'm O.K with keeping the 14th as end date aczlan.