ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #121  
26 people have voted so far, only 3 duplicates and one person who I cant find here on TBN (if the user who voted with the first name of John and a last name starting with Kr could PM me, I would appreciate it. Otherwise your vote wont be counted).
Currently a tie for first (7 votes each). The next person has 6 votes.

Aaron Z

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #122  
I am supprised only 26 have voted?

Perhaps we should start a new thread (if you havent already) and maybe sticky it at the top???

That way the link to the doodle pole isnt burried several pages back on one of the 3 posts that there are on this topic already??

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #123  
It might have a little to do with the nice weather lot of people working outside or the added number of threads & voting off TBN site...

Just have to keep working at it.

Mark M

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #124  
Well, this is the last day to vote. Voting ends in a little under 5 hours now. Just thought Id give the threads a bump.

Unfortunatally, I dont suspect we are going to get a great turnout. Only 37 of the 166,777 members have voted:(

I honestly think this drug out just a tad too long and the "message" got lost in the posts. It would have been nice to see TBN initiate a sticky poll or something?? o'well. It is what it is. I applaud your efforts Aaron. I guess 37 voters is better than none right. We'll see what EA decides.

Best of luck to everyone who was nominated. And I am looking forward to a project, weather it be by viewing online, on viewing first hand in my shop as I'm building. Its a win win for all of us no-matter who the lucky one is who actually gets the privilege of assembly.:thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #125  
It might have a little to do with the nice weather lot of people working outside or the added number of threads & voting off TBN site...

Just have to keep working at it.

Mark M

Ya know....Ashland-Jeromsville isnt but about 45 minutes to an hour away from me. Just a short hop up 71 and some scenery in the country away.

If you win the kit, and need a hand or just want to do some BSing, maybe we can hook up:drink:

And you'd be more than welcome to stop down and help out if I happen to be the lucky sole.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #126  
Up to 42 responses only two of which appear to not be TBN members...
To check that, if there is a "Number29" or someone who posted with the first name of John and a last name that both starts and ends with a K, please PM me and let me know what your TBN screen name is.

Thanks

Aaron Z

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #127  
LD1 Looks like you are in the final 4, with all the great work you have done I can see why.

If-n ya won sure could come down one weekend to help out :D Doing some automotive work this weekend, got to tear out heater core for some fix or freeze more this year...

Mark m

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #128  
Is EA going to pick the final winner or is it just the person who gets the most votes? I was thinking EA had the final say so I didn't bother voting. Quite frankly all who want the chance seam like they would make excellent picks.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #129  
If-n ya won sure could come down one weekend to help out :D

You would be more than welcome. If Im the lucky one, I would be glad to have you. We'll have to work something out. After the first of the year, when I loose my full-time job, I get to stick around for another 3-6 months (or until I find a good job elsewhere). And that would give me every fri-sat-sun off:thumbsup: Where as I have to work lots of weekends now.

I am sure whatever the kit is going to be, it shouldnt be more than a 1-day project to fab anyway. If it is me, we'll have to work something out.:thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #130  
We want to thank everyone for your interest in our kits. You all have provided us with a great deal of useful opinions and different ways of looking at this idea. Aaron Z(aczlan) has done a great job and we appreciate all of his efforts. He informed us of the top 4 vote getters and we will evaluate the info given and pick a winner soon.

Last edited: