ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #141  
hey congrats on the big win!

Looking forward like others to the build, do you have a choice of WHAT you are going to build?

MM

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #142  
I am very excited about the build! I want thank all of those who voted for me and gave me this opportunity.

Hey congrats man looking forward to some pics and seeing a finished kit! :thumbsup:

Well if it wasn't me at least it was someone I voted for! ;) Congrats!

Congratulations 94Bullit.
I look forward to seeing it come together.

Congratulations 94Bullit. Do us proud :cool2:

Thanks everybody.

Keep us posted. Let us know what you choose, that way the anticipation can build while you are awaiting delivery.

Well so far I got a PM from Travis and I gave him my phone number. They are going to call me and so we can figure out what attachment I will be building.

If virginia wasnt so danged far away, I would have to hook up with you. Everyone needs a supervisor right:laughing::drink:

Lol, depending on what attachment I build I would be done by the time you got here.;)

hey congrats on the big win!

Looking forward like others to the build, do you have a choice of WHAT you are going to build?

MM

Thanks.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #143  
Congrats Bullit!! I like your qh mod, I need to do the same. Please provide a link to your build to this tread so we don't miss it. Congrats again, I'm really looking forward to these kits.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #144  
Yea, virginia is a good haul :laughing:

I know you will make us proud. Dont go easy and pick something simple like a hitch or potato plow/middle buster. Gotta get something a little challenging, like a rear blade or BB.:thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #145  
Congrats Bullit!! I like your qh mod, I need to do the same. Please provide a link to your build to this tread so we don't miss it. Congrats again, I'm really looking forward to these kits.
Thanks, I will put the link in this thread when I get the kit.

Yea, virginia is a good haul :laughing:

I know you will make us proud. Dont go easy and pick something simple like a hitch or potato plow/middle buster. Gotta get something a little challenging, like a rear blade or BB.:thumbsup:

I'll pick something challenging. Don't worry I already have a potato plow and I have a trailer hitch that I am going to make a trailer mover out of.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #146  
Congrats 94bullit!!!

Can't wait to see what ya pick and how the build goes:licking:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #148  
Congrats!! Maybe when you start the build you could post a link on this thread so we/I can find the thread you start with the build.

Again congrats.

Larry

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #149  
Congrats!! Maybe when you start the build you could post a link on this thread so we/I can find the thread you start with the build.

Again congrats.

Larry

Thanks, I will post a link when I start the build.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #150  
Good deal dude!!!!