ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #151  
Can't wait to see the results. Congratulations!

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #152  
Congrats 94bullit! Look forward to your build, have fun.
Jody

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #153  
Congratulations 94bullit! Remember - lots of pictures. We love us some pictures.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #154  
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #155  
Congrats!
Can't wait to see what your build will be.:licking:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #156  
I just got of the phone with Travis from Everything Attachments. We talked about a few implements and Ted is going to get back with me sometime after the first of the year.

Congrats!
Can't wait to see what your build will be.:licking:

Thanks.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #157  
You know Ted and Peanut have done plenty of hands on attachment videos so just throwing that out there nothing says "it works" like a video! ;)

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #158  
The suspense................:mur:

Any chance you are allowed to tell us what attachments you "talked about"?

Maybe we can help you pick the one you need most:D

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #159  
Ya know, I've been thinking, Yep, smoke starting to come out my ears :D. It is not that far from Newton to where 94bullitt lives. couple of hours. They could always make a couple of trips if a big project, or one if small, and do a video showing progress and it will supplement what 94bullitt puts up. Could be interesting.

Tom

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #160  
You know Ted and Peanut have done plenty of hands on attachment videos so just throwing that out there nothing says "it works" like a video! ;)

Depending on what I get and how the weather is I can try to make a video.

The suspense................:mur:

Any chance you are allowed to tell us what attachments you "talked about"?

Maybe we can help you pick the one you need most:D

I suggested a lawn aerator and they were thinking about a box blade but nothing has been finalized yet.

Ya know, I've been thinking, Yep, smoke starting to come out my ears :D. It is not that far from Newton to where 94bullitt lives. couple of hours. They could always make a couple of trips if a big project, or one if small, and do a video showing progress and it will supplement what 94bullitt puts up. Could be interesting.

Tom

I could try to make a video showing progress through out the assembly.