ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #161  
Any new news for us??

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #163  
I talked to Travis this morning he said that Ted and the engineer have both been out sick. He wanted to know if I was interested in a box blade. I told I was not interested in a box blade because I already have one. He said I could sell my current box blade but I have 2 scraper blades for sale right now. I have been trying to sell them since October or November and no luck yet. He said Ted is going to call me.

Last edited:
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #164  
Well, really looks like they want to start with a box blade kit. Makes sense, I'm betting they could sell more of these kits than any other. This is where EA made a mistake with this whole contest/experiment, they gave the power to TBN members. They should have come out from the start talking about box blade kits and chosen somebody willing to make one if that's what they wanted.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #165  
Would a land plane work for you? Everyone seems to want one, everyone says they work awesome. I don't have one nor do I ever see them for sale around here. New or used.

Last edited:
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #166  
Would a land plane work for you? Everyone seems to want one, everyone they work awesome. I don't have nor do I ever see them for sale around here. New or used.

I like this ideal, I can't ever find new or used either. I have been wanting one myself

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #167  
A land plane would be an addition to my fleet I would entertain building as a kit its about the only thing I need. I have a BB and it works so-so, not a tool that is ideal for roads and parking lots w/o a drag to finish up with imo.

I couldn't get along w/o the scraper teeth to fluff the surface material that would be a must on a plane and a weight box. my .002

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #168  
Seems like they lost interest in the whole idea with the low voter turnout and now just want to ship whatever and be done with you !:thumbdown:
That is not the case at all. Our box blades have the most tabbing of anything we make and the ease of assembly is what gave Ted the kit idea in the first place. We do want the attachment to be something of interest so Ted is thinking about what else to offer. If we wanted to ship whatever and be done, we could just ups him a potato plow instead of an $800+ box blade but that's not how we roll.:thumbsup:
Travis

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #169  
Winner announced over 3 weeks ago and still no decision on a project ? many forum readers are in here daily ! It's like watching paint dry for a month ! Multi million dollar company splurges on $800.00 project, WOW !

GOM, how did you come up with your screen name??? :) Give EA a little credit here. I do think this thread has drawn on a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time, but some things take time. I do wish that if EA really wanted to do a box blade kit first, we started the conversation talking about box blade kits. I still think EA is a very reputable company that's putting out an effort and I was just about to go to their site to check out a garden bedding attachment (I think that what they call it) for the 10th time. Regardless of some glitches in this thread, I'll still buy from them.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #170  
GOM, how did you come up with your screen name??? :) Give EA a little credit here. I do think this thread has drawn on a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time, but some things take time. I do wish that if EA really wanted to do a box blade kit first, we started the conversation talking about box blade kits. I still think EA is a very reputable company that's putting out an effort and I was just about to go to their site to check out a garden bedding attachment (I think that what they call it) for the 10th time. Regardless of some glitches in this thread, I'll still buy from them.

ok I deleted my comment and will keep my opinion to myself ,sorry!