ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #173  
No need to do that, every opinion counts. Not much point in visiting TBN otherwise.

Not to side track from the tread.

I agrree very opinion counts here, but some posters on TBN are a little rude(for lack of a better word) at times. I'm not talking about GOM, but in general.JMHO

As EA, it's their contest/market research, let them do what they want. I see why they'd like to give away a BB. Easy assembly, shipping must be killer on a completed unit, plus it's a pretty basic implement most people probably have or want (big seller). That's the same reason I suggested a land plane, but possibly EA or Bullit is not interested in that either.

Last edited:
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #174  
Yeah giving away an $800 anything is a big deal to me and is a lot more challenging than a tool bar with a shovel on it. I didn't need any attachments or would have put my name in the hat. That and there wasn't a list of available kits but I figured a box blade would be the pick being a bigger more parts project would make sense.

I can build anything and mostly what I build is from scratch not brand new sheered/flame cut to size and clean and dimensional steel thats free which makes for easy assembly and easy on pocket EA is doing us a big favor even thinking up this cool idea. :thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #176  
Nothing has happened as of yet. I need to get Ted and Roger(94BULLITT) together to come up with something. Ted was out with the flu for the better part of two weeks and has had a lot going on but we need to get this going.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #177  
Would a land plane work for you? Everyone seems to want one, everyone says they work awesome. I don't have one nor do I ever see them for sale around here. New or used.

same here. i'm interested in a land plane and have been looking for 6 months, nothing new or used. i can order of course but nothing on the lot so to speak and no used ones that I have found.

i have access to a box blade and while it would be nice to have my own I can borrow this one any time I need it so if I am going to get something I figure to get something that will add to what I have and not duplicate what I have (or in my case have access to).

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #178  
Nothing has happened as of yet. I need to get Ted and Roger(94BULLITT) together to come up with something. Ted was out with the flu for the better part of two weeks and has had a lot going on but we need to get this going.

When do you think he will call me?

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #179  
Ted said that our box blade, an $800+ attachment that is fully indexed, is the only attachment that he is interested in sending out to get feedback on how the "kit" plan will work. In the future, as he redesigns some attachments with more indexing and tabbing, we will have other attachments that will also work. These attachments will not be designed or produced in the near future because our factory will be pushed to the limits in the coming months to fill spring orders.
There are attachments that we make which are simple such as 3pt receiver hitches, middlebusters, and garden bedders but the design of our box blade is something that Ted would like to showcase and it is in the price range that he is willing to donate to the cause. Maybe the attachment should have been discussed more from the beginning but the whole contest idea came about rather quickly.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #180  
Ted said that our box blade, an $800+ attachment that is fully indexed, is the only attachment that he is interested in sending out to get feedback on how the "kit" plan will work. In the future, as he redesigns some attachments with more indexing and tabbing, we will have other attachments that will also work. These attachments will not be designed or produced in the near future because our factory will be pushed to the limits in the coming months to fill spring orders.
There are attachments that we make which are simple such as 3pt receiver hitches, middlebusters, and garden bedders but the design of our box blade is something that Ted would like to showcase and it is in the price range that he is willing to donate to the cause. Maybe the attachment should have been discussed more from the beginning but the whole contest idea came about rather quickly.

As I said , Just an advertising scheme that didn't bring the masses running to their door and now they are disinterested in the project and he is forced to take whatever they throw at him even when he said he didn't need one ! Just how many different attachments do they actually build here in the US and how many are china made ? Their prices are mostly higher and the free shipping really does not offset it to the point you could buy locally .Seems to me 94bullit could probably build anything he wanted too and I think he mentioned a land plane and using cad and cnc, Gee what would it take a few hours to include indexing and tabbing to any part built here in the USA ? Pretty much a let down I'm sure for 94BULLIT. If it were me I tell them to keep it !