ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #181  
Here's a link to our factory with 4 live webcams.....NO CHINAMEN THERE!!!
There's not much going on there today because of the bad weather but you'll see US made attachments being produced by US made people in there buddy.
Maybe we should start a grumpy old man everything attachments bashing thread:confused3:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #182  
Here's a link to our factory with 4 live webcams.....NO CHINAMEN THERE!!!
There's not much going on there today because of the bad weather but you'll see US made attachments being produced by US made people in there buddy.
Maybe we should start a grumpy old man everything attachments bashing thread:confused3:

It' amazing how you respond to my posts in minutes and 94BULLIT (and the rest of us waited for weeks ) I'm Not "BASHING YOU " But You started all this and when questioned your upset ? Your telling me every attachment sold by you is made here ? And the name is Grumpy old man not "Buddy !

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #183  
And to put this in perspective, we've offered to send out an $800+ attachment at no cost whatsoever.
This attachment can be used or sold by the recipient after assembly. I can't see how anyone could go wrong there.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #184  
. I can't see how anyone could go wrong there.

It just did.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #185  
It' amazing how you respond to my posts in minutes and 94BULLIT (and the rest of us waited for weeks ) I'm Not "BASHING YOU " But You started all this and when questioned your upset ? Your telling me every attachment sold by you is made here ?

I'm not upset in the least. It just seems that you like to talk negatively about us when the hint of opportunity arises but your opinion is as welcome here as the next person's.
We have no china made attachments on our website. Some of our attachments may have china made components if there are no sources elsewhere.
Our post hole digger gearboxes are Omni gearboxes from china but the vast majority of all gearboxes used by all manufacturers come from there also.
We have some tillers and hay equipment from Italy.....not many alternatives there other than King Kutter which we also sell.
Most mfgs offer italian tillers and rebrand them with their name OR there are some mfgs that get the tillers from CHINA only to rebrand them and call them US made.
We are not trying to hide anything here.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #186  
And to put this in perspective, we've offered to send out an $800+ attachment at no cost whatsoever.
This attachment can be used or sold by the recipient after assembly. I can't see how anyone could go wrong there.

Why don't we put it into perspective , you keep posting your $800.00 + giveaway when in reality it's less than $200.00 to you cost the $800.00+ would be our retail cost , And have you notified 94BULLIT or is he just going to find your response in here ? Your pretty much on the defensive and all I asked was a question . If your not interested in listening to and answering honest questions why put yourself out there in a position to be asked ?

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #187  
I'm really not on the defensive. Just trying to explain things. Everyone's gone except for me due to the weather so i'm just typing here in between phone calls and maybe not thinking about how my posts sound.

As it stands, we are offering a box blade:
I've explained the reasoning for choosing a box blade.
Ted picked the winner knowing he had a box blade. He would like to see our box blade assembled and compared to the other box blade. The winner may choose to keep, sell or give away our box blade or his box blade; whichever he prefers.
I have a Samsung TV that i'm extremely happy with. It works fine and satisfies my TV needs.
If Sony called me up and offered to send me one of their TVs free of charge to see how I like it, I'm not going to decline and ask for a receiver or blu-ray player instead. I'm gonna take the TV and smile real big.
Hmmmmmmm......I wonder just what Samsung has in that $1,500 TV I bought. Bet I got ripped.....Shoulda bought a Vizio for half the price.

I'm going to leave it with you guys for the weekend and venture home with all the crazies on the road!!
Travis

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #188  
I'm really not on the defensive. Just trying to explain things. Everyone's gone except for me due to the weather so i'm just typing here in between phone calls and maybe not thinking about how my posts sound.

Ted picked the winner knowing he had a box blade. He would like to see our box blade assembled and compared to the other box blade. The winner may choose to keep, sell or give away our box blade or his box blade; whichever he prefers.
I have a Samsung TV that i'm extremely happy with. It works fine and satisfies my TV needs.
If Sony called me up and offered to send me one of their TVs free of charge to see how I like it, I'm not going to decline and ask for a receiver or blu-ray player instead. I'm gonna take the TV and smile real big.
Hmmmmmmm......I wonder just what Samsung has in that $1,500 TV I bought. Bet I got ripped.....Shoulda bought a Vizio for half the price.

I'm going to leave it with you guys for the weekend and venture home with all the crazies on the road!!
Travis

Have a good weekend !

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #189  

Travis

Continuing with your analogy, it's like winning the Sony electronics contest that seemed to be giving away your choice of electronic device only to find out that only T.V's are included. I don't know about Roger, but I wouldn't be nearly as motivated to build a box blade since I already have one. I personally have more projects than time, I can't afford (the time) to put into things I've already accomplished.

This is nothing against EA, but as I posted before, the whole process should have revolved around a box blade from the start. A learning experience for all I'm sure.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #190  
dang....I was just down there in mooresville NC for the week. I should have thought about you guys and stopped in:mur:

Crazy's on the road for sure:confused2: I flew out around noon and at between 10 and 11 on the way to charlotte airport....:confused2: you guys really arent used to bad weather down there are you???