ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #11  
So whats to stop someone from voting for the same person (or their self) hundreds of times?? Or is it you are only allowed to vote ONCE? and that ONE time you can pic as many as you want?

I went and tried it and voted twice.voted for you ld1

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #12  
Thanks for starting this thread ericher and
WOW Aaron, great job! definitely no moss growing on you:thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #13  
So whats to stop someone from voting for the same person (or their self) hundreds of times??
That is why I said "You MUST put your TBN screen name as your name in the poll" that way, I can check that each person only voted once (unlike murphy1244 who also voted as murph1).
If Muhammad is willing to setup a poll on the thread, that could enforce the one vote per username more easily

Or is it you are only allowed to vote ONCE? and that ONE time you can pic as many as you want?
Correct.

Aaron Z

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #14  
I went and tried it and voted twice.voted for you ld1

Thanks for the unofficial vote :thumbsup:

That is why I said "You MUST put your TBN screen name as your name in the poll" that way, I can check that each person only voted once (unlike murphy1244 who also voted as murph1).
If Muhammad is willing to setup a poll on the thread, that could enforce the one vote per username more easily

Correct.

Aaron Z

Gotcha:thumbsup:

Are we still sticking to the times mentioned earlier. That voting will be started dec-1 officially?

And good luck man. You've got alot of work ahead of you deciphering and picking out the nominees. Cause I think this thread is going to have a bunch of posts (like this one) just asking questions. I is going to be a PITA going back and picking out the names of nominees:confused2:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #15  

Correct.

Aaron Z

So it will work? That was just a test..:eek:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #17  
I nominate mjncad.
He does nice work.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #18  

vBulletin (the forum software) has the capability of doing poll type threads and surveys, both open-ended and time limited, just need to turn it on.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread
tungularafishcamp said:
Thanks for starting this thread ericher and
WOW Aaron, great job! definitely no moss growing on you:thumbsup:

Glad to if it can help get us top quality implements while allowing us to save $ and be able to say "I built that" well almost.