Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Advertiser EverythingAttachments's Avatar
    Tractor
    Which One do you want to know about?

Default Re: ETA TBN member nomination thread

It seems that the interest has been lowered possibly because of the polling. We have decided to do the nominations and voting as planned but after the vote, Everything Attachments will be given the choice of the top 3 vote getters. I'd ask that the top 3 be revealed only to us and we will choose the ultimate winner. With that, we can make the final decision. I'm afraid that people are seeing this as more of a TBN popularity contest rather than what it needs to be.
    Ted Corriher
    www.EverythingAttachments.com
    1-866-581-5818

A family-owned American Company that also sells quality Made in USA Implements every chance we get! We pride ourselves on giving good product information and putting the needs of our customers above our own!

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by EverythingAttachments View Post
    It seems that the interest has been lowered possibly because of the polling. We have decided to do the nominations and voting as planned but after the vote, Everything Attachments will be given the choice of the top 3 vote getters? I'd ask that the top 3 be revealed only to us and we will choose the ultimate winner. With that, we can make the final decision. I'm afraid that people are seeing this as more of a TBN popularity contest rather than what it needs to be.

Murph ------------

Tractor
    Big & Small one :)

It seems that the interest has been lowered possibly because of the polling. We have decided to do the nominations and voting as planned but after the vote, Everything Attachments will be given the choice of the top 3 vote getters. I'd ask that the top 3 be revealed only to us and we will choose the ultimate winner. With that, we can make the final decision. I'm afraid that people are seeing this as more of a TBN popularity contest rather than what it needs to be.
    VERY smart move.
    ...Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude...

Visit us on the web @ www.specialtyrepairs.ca

YouTube Video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348?feature=guide

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    2013 Kubota BX25D with many mods
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Quote Originally Posted by EverythingAttachments
    That should level the playing field some.
    Roger

Kubota BX2360 & Kubota L4240 with paddle shifter, suicide doors and 24's
    Past Stuff: Ford 8N, Cub Cadet 2206, Bobcat CT235

My Threads

EA Wicked Grapple Build - 3PH Pallet Mover - Harbor Freight QH Mods - L4240 Upgrades - BX2360 Upgrades- How Add a Switch to a Worklight

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    JD 4720

Agree with the above comments reference this. Even top 5 may be useful for EA to decide upon..
    Either way lets keep this going as I am still interested in a grapple.
    JD 4720 - 400CX FEL, Woods BB-720 Brush Bull and BH90X backhoe, Salsco 6210XT PTO Chipper, Farmi 501 Logging Winch, Bo-Dozer Grapple, LP RBT4096, Cammond Road grader/leveler and Rankin Trash Forks

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Furu View Post
    Agree with the above comments reference this. Even top 5 may be useful for EA to decide upon..
    I'm also fine with top 5.
    Ted Corriher
    1-866-581-5818

A family-owned American Company that also sells quality Made in USA Implements every chance we get! We pride ourselves on giving good product information and putting the needs of our customers above our own!

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Furu View Post
    A grapple may be a possibility in the future. I know that's on Ted's list of things to build but I don't know how soon that will happen.
    Ted Corriher
    1-866-581-5818

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Good deal... Rollin Rollin Rollin ...keep them doggies Rollin ...

LD1
    Tractor
    Kubota l3400

IF it were me, I wouldnt limit myself to the top 3, or top 5, or top whatever. You guys have been members of this board long enough to know who is capable of what. If you guys are willing to to give out a free kit, it should be WHOEVER you want. Regardless of popularity on TBN. You know the skill-set you are marketing this kit for, and I am sure you will pick appropriately, from ALL who would be willing, and NOT just the 3 or 5 most popular.
    ".........there is only one way to find out."
    "Ok, hold my beer and watch this.........."

Ford 5500 Backhoe
    Kubota L3400GST W/LA463 FEL
    2005 Dodge 3500 4x4 Diesel
    8N Rebuilt and restored
    Bushhog 306
    3 Homemade wood hauling trailers
    Dolmar 6400 84cc ported
    Sachs-Dolmar 120SI Ported
    (4) Sachs-Dolmar 116SI Ported
    Dolmar PS540
    Sachs-Dolmar 115i
    Sachs-Dolmar 117
    Sachs-Dolmar 112

Elite Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 1070

who would have thought that such a great idea would have turned into such a problem, especially on this forum. I have been a member or lurked on quite a few forums and this is one that I thought one could expect honest, mature results from. I just can't believe that this has turned into an argument.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast