ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #51  
It seems that the interest has been lowered possibly because of the polling. We have decided to do the nominations and voting as planned but after the vote, Everything Attachments will be given the choice of the top 3 vote getters. I'd ask that the top 3 be revealed only to us and we will choose the ultimate winner. With that, we can make the final decision. I'm afraid that people are seeing this as more of a TBN popularity contest rather than what it needs to be.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #52  
It seems that the interest has been lowered possibly because of the polling. We have decided to do the nominations and voting as planned but after the vote, Everything Attachments will be given the choice of the top 3 vote getters? I'd ask that the top 3 be revealed only to us and we will choose the ultimate winner. With that, we can make the final decision. I'm afraid that people are seeing this as more of a TBN popularity contest rather than what it needs to be.

:thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #53  
It seems that the interest has been lowered possibly because of the polling. We have decided to do the nominations and voting as planned but after the vote, Everything Attachments will be given the choice of the top 3 vote getters. I'd ask that the top 3 be revealed only to us and we will choose the ultimate winner. With that, we can make the final decision. I'm afraid that people are seeing this as more of a TBN popularity contest rather than what it needs to be.

VERY smart move. :thumbsup:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #54  
EverythingAttachments said:

That should level the playing field some.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #55  

Agree with the above comments reference this. Even top 5 may be useful for EA to decide upon..
Either way lets keep this going as I am still interested in a grapple.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #56  
Agree with the above comments reference this. Even top 5 may be useful for EA to decide upon..

I'm also fine with top 5.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #57  
A grapple may be a possibility in the future. I know that's on Ted's list of things to build but I don't know how soon that will happen.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #58  
Good deal... Rollin Rollin Rollin ...keep them doggies Rollin ...

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #59  
IF it were me, I wouldnt limit myself to the top 3, or top 5, or top whatever. You guys have been members of this board long enough to know who is capable of what. If you guys are willing to to give out a free kit, it should be WHOEVER you want. Regardless of popularity on TBN. You know the skill-set you are marketing this kit for, and I am sure you will pick appropriately, from ALL who would be willing, and NOT just the 3 or 5 most popular. :2cents:

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #60  
who would have thought that such a great idea would have turned into such a problem, especially on this forum. I have been a member or lurked on quite a few forums and this is one that I thought one could expect honest, mature results from. I just can't believe that this has turned into an argument.