Got laser?

/ Got laser? #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
I can't wait 'till they make hammers, wrenches, and screwdrivers with lasers, too! :)

JackLaser.jpg

/ Got laser? #2  
why stop there, I want boots with lasers so I know where I'm stepping before I get there.

/ Got laser? #3  
Hmmmm a hammer with a laser. That way you would know that you are about to smack your thumb instead of the nail. :)

/ Got laser? #4  
All right, I will bite, does anyone have any idea why a bottle jack would have a laser on it? I am thinking you need a laser on a bottle jack about like a fish needs a bicycle.

James K0UA

/ Got laser? #5  
From the manual:

Laser Targeting Device (Models 85006 & 85007 ONLY)
This bottle jack has been fitted with a laser targeting device. This device is designed to assist the operator to properly position the saddle of the bottle jack under the lifting point on the undercarriage of the vehicle being lifted.

I feel so inadequate now. None of my old bottle jacks have a "laser targeting device". How have I gotten by all these years?

/ Got laser? #7  
From the manual:

Laser Targeting Device (Models 85006 & 85007 ONLY)
This bottle jack has been fitted with a laser targeting device. This device is designed to assist the operator to properly position the saddle of the bottle jack under the lifting point on the undercarriage of the vehicle being lifted.

I feel so inadequate now. None of my old bottle jacks have a "laser targeting device". How have I gotten by all these years?

Well that was all I could think of, that it would illuminate the lift point, but jeez...

thanks

James K0UA

/ Got laser? #8  
Ok here is a long shot?
The laser is for plumbing your jack when using a jackpost to lift a section of a building keeping the lifting post plumb to help prevent kick out of the post.
If your planning on taking out a support wall etc. you probably won't have a level in your toolbox.
I don't understand why they don't sell laser pens at petsmart.
Best dam* way to exercise your dog.
Mine will chase that red dot for hours.

/ Got laser? #9  
Hmmmm a hammer with a laser. That way you would know that you are about to smack your thumb instead of the nail. :)

Then I would hit my thumb again to make sure it was aligned properly.