DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #111  
$1,200 for a hard-side, heated cab with glass (not plastic) windows is a bargain in my book. I also consider your 150-hours to take the project from sketch to completion very fast. Good job!

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #112  
$1,200 for a hard-side, heated cab with glass (not plastic) windows is a bargain in my book. I also consider your 150-hours to take the project from sketch to completion very fast. Good job!

Totally agree :)

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #113  
Great job.

Do you do 'road calls'? I'm only a couple hours away in the mountains.........and the cab I need would be a tad smaller:)

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #114  
That is one of the BEST looking DIY cabs that I've seen.You must be very proud of this project and You should Be.

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time
Thanks for the positive comments. It was fun to build (but glad it's done) and I'm very happy with the way it came out. So far the only "learning experiences" have been the speckled interior paint and the too-long wiper blade that I mentioned earlier.

Now if we could just get a couple real snowstorms. We've had plenty of cold but only dustings of snow. We don't average nearly as much as a lot of areas, and the weatherman reported tonight we are way below our normal average.

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #116  
Awsome build, Chim. My only regret is that I had some of the latest photos on the build and I can't locate them again to look at in detail. Anyway, I admire your patience, earnestness and dedication in keeping with and finishing the job. You must be very proud, and should be, of the finished project. Cheers John

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #117  
I have around 150 hours in it, which is a lot more than I thought it would take.
At PA Minimum wage of 7.25/Hr that's $1087.50 you should add in as well.

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #118  
At PA Minimum wage of 7.25/Hr that's $1087.50 you should add in as well.

True, but in my case and probably a lot of us, we get enjoyment from the projects. I'm retired so everything I do, about 12 hours a day would cost me $7-20 per hour, 7 days s week, if I had to pay myself.

/ DIY Cab - Finally decided it was time #120  
I've been following the thread but haven't commented until now - VERY nice job!