Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread

/ Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread
OK, the 4 finalists were (in alphabetical order):
4Shorts
94BULLITT
Artisan
LD1
There were 55 people who voted. I PMed EA the results and hopefully they will announce the winner on Monday when they come back from a quiet weekend spent with their families...

Aaron Z

/ Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread #42  
Thanks for doing the poll Aaron.

Thanks everybody who voted for me.

/ Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread #43  
Congrats to the four finalists! I look forward to watching the build. Good luck.

/ Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread #44  
Congrats to the finalists!! I think it's gunna be a win for everyone. I'm quite exited about the whole deal and look forward to the build.

/ Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread #45  
Well what a pleasant surprise. I tried to stay in the background on this but I know we all owe Aaron Z a Hugh thank you. It was a good bit of work he did here and he did it well.
All great candidates for sure and every one of them are very capable of doing a build.
For me I was humbled just by the fact I was even nominated so thanks to the guys that did that but I really think the biggest surprise for me was actually getting votes :shocked:
I didn't publicly ask for any votes so I feel your vote was a vote of confidence in my work. Thanks to everyone involved. As for the low amount of voters. I think it just got too confusing with to many threads on the same topic. I was even confused :confused:
Good luck guys. :thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread #46  
Dang I didnt make the list, well better luck next time.

I'm real familiar with "LD1 and 4Shorts" work both of them are very active here.

Some of us have hung around the site for a decade or more now... been here that long myself .

Mark M

/ Everything Attachments Nominee "Why you should vote for me" thread #47  
We want to thank everyone for your interest in our kits. You all have provided us with a great deal of useful opinions and different ways of looking at this idea. Aaron Z(aczlan) has done a great job and we appreciate all of his efforts. He informed us of the top 4 vote getters and we will evaluate the info given by the nominees/voters and pick a winner soon.