KIT, TREES on PROPERTY or CAMPER?????

/ KIT, TREES on PROPERTY or CAMPER????? #21  
iphone picts 1-20-2012 062.jpgiphone picts 1-20-2012 065.jpgiphone picts 1-20-2012 063.jpgiphone picts 1-20-2012 069.jpgiphone picts 1-20-2012 070.jpg
I built a 32' x 40' pole barn and have a living space in it
the living space is roughly 11' wide by 24' long with a 5' x 7' bathroom, I also have a 8' x 10' scent free room for hunting clothes.
the pictures are from 1 year ago and I have bought a tractor and implements since so I have to build a implement shed this spring
which will be a lean to metal building 16'w by 40' l 10' high in the front and 7' in the rear.

/ KIT, TREES on PROPERTY or CAMPER????? #22  
Smiley, Get a 28 to 32 foot travel trailer. Build a roof over and extend the front part out about 12 feet. Depending on where the doors are, you can close in about 20 foot of the rear (in front) for a spare bedroom, closet and small bathroom for guests. The rest you could screen in for a nice bug free area.

That's an idea with legs! It would definitely extend the life of the travel trailer, provide more living space, it's bug resistant too. :) Shouldn't cost much to build, it would basically be a picnic shelter tall enough to get the trailer into. Low prop. taxes.

Water--the hot and cold running kind--seems to be the key to the solution.

A travel trailer sitting around and used off and on, could become a mouse hotel.

/ KIT, TREES on PROPERTY or CAMPER????? #23  
What about two 40' storage containers, and a 20' container. Put two side by side and the 20' in the back, and then make a roof over 20' to 40' for a covered patio/courtyard (or living area), and use the containers on each side as bedrooms+bathrooms, kitchen etc.

/ KIT, TREES on PROPERTY or CAMPER?????
Murfster, that is GREAT.....How or DID you deal with the county for permits? I just got a simple "storage" building permit. Added the concrete floor a year later. It has no electricity other than solar/batteries.....and plumbing is 12V powered from water tanks.
Did you talk to anyone "official" about making it "livable"? I really like it. Thanks