3pt Hitch Adapter

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter
To the left of the buggy and behind the shelves . Shiny aluminum with what looks like a camper window in it . I must be seeing things .

OH,,, that's the end of my stainless steel toolbox. You can also see it at the right side of the second pic. :)

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter #12  
That is nice work, and you have cool toys. Am I the the only one who noticed the old school phone booth? Not quite ready for cell phones yet? :)

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter
You guys are just like me. Once I have looked at the primary object in a pic, I'm always looking at the background to see if there's anything interesting there. Especially when it's the interior of someone's shop. I've picked up some good tips and ideas doing that!!! My shop's a 42x50 and as you can see,, pretty cluttered up. If I'm not eating or sleeping I'm in the shop. I often eat my lunch sitting in the old Koken Barber Chair. My shop burned to the ground three years ago and I lost everything including two tractors, two ATVs, two Jeeps, a Dodge Cummins truck and a lifetime of tools. I was at a total loss mentally for the six months it took to rebuild and restock. I can easily spend all day in my shop without seeing or talking to anyone and feel complete when evening comes. I'm retired, my wife still works. She'll come home in the evening and ask about my day's events and who I saw or talked to that day. I have to think about it a few seconds and then realize, no one. She just looks at me with a puzzled expression. She's very supportive, just doesn't understand how I can do that. I'll tell you one thing about my wife that certifies her as "Greatest Wife Ever". As the shop was burning down she was crying and hugged me and said "Why did it have to be the shop, why couldn't it have been the house". That my friends is what I call a "Keeper". :thumbsup:

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter
That is nice work, and you have cool toys. Am I the the only one who noticed the old school phone booth? Not quite ready for cell phones yet? :)

A friend of mine runs a scrap iron yard. Someone brought that in for scrap. He gave it to me. I have the pay phone that goes in it too. My brother and I own a 160 acre farm that we grew up on. 60 acres of it is large growth timber, steep with lots of ravines. We have built 4 wheeling trails all over it. I'm going to mount that phone booth on a post in the timber. Add one of those solar lights to it so the "phone" emblems light up at night. Think it'll make a great conversation piece. :cool:

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter #15  
Looks good:thumbsup:

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter #16  
My favorite thing in the shop is that 30 pack of Busch in the room behind the table. As you can tell I was not snooping around the backround of the photos! : O

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter
My favorite thing in the shop is that 30 pack of Busch in the room behind the table. As you can tell I was not snooping around the backround of the photos! : O

Good eye. But did you notice the man peaking out above the box?? Do you know who that might be?? Here's a hint, he's dead now, executed by public hanging, and the World was relieved. :)

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter #18  
I think this should be an official TBN game. Like where is Waldo, for tractor folk...

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter #19  
Nice job, Richard! I like your idea for carrying the extra ball hitch. :thumbsup:

the tool holder on a 3pt was patented...maybe 6-7 years ago. it was one of the claims...just an FYI!

btw...nice build!

/ 3pt Hitch Adapter #20  
ovrszd said:
A friend of mine runs a scrap iron yard. Someone brought that in for scrap. He gave it to me. I have the pay phone that goes in it too. My brother and I own a 160 acre farm that we grew up on. 60 acres of it is large growth timber, steep with lots of ravines. We have built 4 wheeling trails all over it. I'm going to mount that phone booth on a post in the timber. Add one of those solar lights to it so the "phone" emblems light up at night. Think it'll make a great conversation piece. :cool:

Plus, if you ever need SuperMan, you're good. :D