Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
It went on the tractor.

20130311_111925_zpsd3367631.jpg

20130311_111914_zpsadc440cb.jpg

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #132  
Yeah!!

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #133  
I still think it would be better green! If you don't like the mis-matched colors, you could always paint the tractor too :D

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #135  
Looks too big for that machine.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #136  
Roger, How did the bottom half of the QA fit up? Were the index points dead on or did you have to teak it a little to fit?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
I called powder coater #2 today. They sounded a lot more enthusiastic than the 1st place I called. I emailed them a link to EA's site so they could see what it looked like for a estimate. I am waiting to hear back from them. I never heard anything from the 1st place I check with and don't expect to.

I still think it would be better green! If you don't like the mis-matched colors, you could always paint the tractor too :D

If I painted the tractor green it would be a different shade than what you are referring too.

Getting a LOT closer, looking good!

Mark

Thanks, I still have a box of stuff to weld on yet.

Looks too big for that machine.

It's a Kubota, it can handle it:laughing: It is as wide as the tractor.

Roger, How did the bottom half of the QA fit up? Were the index points dead on or did you have to teak it a little to fit?

So far the top and sides of the QA are just tacked on. There are no indexing tabs for the bottom. The drawings they sent me said to tack the bottom portion of the QA on while it is on the tractor. I am hopping to get the bottom on tonight.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #138  
Oh, man, looking good!.. That is going to be one kick axe grapple when you get it done!

James K0UA

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #139  
So far the top and sides of the QA are just tacked on. There are no indexing tabs for the bottom. The drawings they sent me said to tack the bottom portion of the QA on while it is on the tractor. I am hopping to get the bottom on tonight.

That technique will make sure it fits YOUR tractor but it might not fit another tractor, loader quick attach tolerances being what they are. They should give you a dimension per the industrial standard.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #140  
That technique will make sure it fits YOUR tractor but in might not fit another tractor, loader quick attach tolerances being what they are. They should give you a dimension per the industrial standard.

Agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.