Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #11  
It's been 5 hours.... is it done yet??? :D

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
I will take more pictures as I progress. They are going to send me some prints with measurements and video Monday or Tuesday. I am going to wait and start after that. I am impressed with quality of everything.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #13  
Looking forward to seeing the build:thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #14  
Has there been any word about how much this kit will cost yet?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #17  
hey that's cheating, some of the parts are already tacked together!:D
The grapple arms are a bit thick to pierce with the laser. (piercing takes more time than cutting the hole itself due to pre-heating required) So they tacked them together in their factories welding jigs. It hardly takes time in the jig but takes a lot of time setting these curved parts up nice and square when supported by nothing than thin air.
Good thinking by EA :)

How much does it cost to tube-laser that square tubing though ? the company i worked for 10 years ago sold their tube laser again because they needed their shop floor space for something that made money, instead of just being able to offer a full package of services. ;)

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #18  
Congrats on your winnings! Can't wait to see the build! :cool2:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #20  
I will take more pictures as I progress. They are going to send me some prints with measurements and video Monday or Tuesday. I am going to wait and start after that. I am impressed with quality of everything.

Roger, could you post a picture of the unpacked components?

Status
Not open for further replies.