Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #241  
Almost there.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #242  
It's nice to see a craftsman at work, Roger. Good stuff, man. :thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #243  
I almost forgot to post my pics tonight.

I did not have enought time to get it primed but all the expanded metal is welded in. I cut everypeice to fit between the tines.

You don't think EA will have any issues with your modification?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #244  
Yeah, they're gonna sue him right off the bat... :laughing:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #245  
The only problem that EA is going to have is other people ordering a unit from them will want expanded metal installed on their unit as well.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #246  
Nice, now its a wickeder grapple!

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #247  
The only problem that EA is going to have is other people ordering a unit from them will want expanded metal installed on their unit as well.

Yep
I ordered mine this week.............Ted You need to add the expanded metal before it goes in the paint booth!

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #248  
94BULLITT said:
I almost forgot to post my pics tonight.

I did not have enought time to get it primed but all the expanded metal is welded in. I cut everypeice to fit between the tines.

Removable expanded metal for the bottom times would make the wicked root grapple a wicked soil sifter. Double duty.

You are doing an amazing job.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
It's nice to see a craftsman at work, Roger. Good stuff, man. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Almost there.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You don't think EA will have any issues with your modification?

I don't think they will. It is not like I re-engineered it. It was not really a modification but a addition.

Yeah, they're gonna sue him right off the bat... :laughing:

:shocked:

:laughing:

Nice, now its a wickeder grapple!
That is what I was thinking.

Removable expanded metal for the bottom times would make the wicked root grapple a wicked soil sifter. Double duty.

You are doing an amazing job.

Thanks. I had to move some raised garden beds last year. I had a piece of expanded metal that had 1x1 box around the perimeter of it. I laid it on the pallets forks and pulled over the garden bed and shoveled the soil onto the expanded metal. It looked like new garden soil after going through the expanded metal.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #250  
surprised EA hasn't chimed in at all during this, have they contacted you about your progress? I wonder if they are still bitter because you didn't want a boxblade and they don't really care about this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.