Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #271  
Those cylinders should have covers over them. Good job Roger.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
Those cylinders should have covers over them. Good job Roger.

Thanks. The cylinders sit down in the lid so I think they are pretty well protected.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #273  
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #274  
Very nice build Roger!!! Is that the finished product? And has EA seen it yet??

Very nice build Roger!!! Is that the finished product? And has EA seen it yet??

Thanks. It is pretty much complete. I want to get a decal for it and get something to hold the 2 hoses together that go to the loader. I don't guess they have seen it yet. I was trying to get the pics up before 5:00 (I think that is when they close) so they could see them but I was having technical difficulties.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #276  
Awesome job Roger:thumbsup: You've made us proud. Now it's time to get it dirty!!

Awesome job Roger:thumbsup: You've made us proud. Now it's time to get it dirty!!

Thanks for the opportunity, it was fun. I want to let the paint harden for a few days before I use it.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #278  
Nice job Roger, the wicked grapple makes , the Kubota look wicked! My 3 year old grandson likes it also.

Dave

Nice job Roger, the wicked grapple makes , the Kubota look wicked! My 3 year old grandson likes it also.

Dave

Thanks Dave and tell your grandson I said thanks:D

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #280  
Thanks. It is pretty much complete. I want to get a decal for it and get something to hold the 2 hoses together that go to the loader. I don't guess they have seen it yet. I was trying to get the pics up before 5:00 (I think that is when they close) so they could see them but I was having technical difficulties.

Nicely done!

To hold the hoses together, Tyraps?
I have black Tyraps to keep the hoses together, and 2 different colours on the left and right Quick Coupler, so you always put the hoses on right ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.