Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #291  
Excellent job and updates on the build, it looks like a well designed unit. It showed me just how many skill sets and tools I am lacking to pull off a grapple build, or any attachment build for that matter. Thanks for getting THAT idea out of my head! Not sure how much less the kit would be than ordering the grapple good to go, even at half price you could't get me to bite. Sure it would be fun but I'm looking for a grapple sooner than the 6 to 10 months it would take me to get it done!

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
Excellent job and updates on the build, it looks like a well designed unit. It showed me just how many skill sets and tools I am lacking to pull off a grapple build, or any attachment build for that matter. Thanks for getting THAT idea out of my head! Not sure how much less the kit would be than ordering the grapple good to go, even at half price you could't get me to bite. Sure it would be fun but I'm looking for a grapple sooner than the 6 to 10 months it would take me to get it done!

Thanks, it was fun to do. If you had a DC stick welder, C clamps, C clamp vise grips, and a grinder you would have the tools to build it. I recommend the EA wicked grapple.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
I got a stump out with it.

IMG_0612_zps7cd8c3ae.jpg

IMG_20130405_172519_zps77dd4b15.jpg

IMG_20130405_172558_zps0b6e73f4.jpg

IMG_20130405_172535_zps534adcea.jpg

The hole from the stump.

IMG_20130405_172527_zps898f271c.jpg

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #294  
Great job on the build and documentation.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #296  
wow. our tube laser runs 24-7 and we plan on upgrading to a new 3600watt 24ft bar capable bad boy next year when our new building is finished. what industry did they concentrate on? did they have cnc tube benders?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #297  
sorry that was a reply to something i seen at the start of the thread. good looking grapple!

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #298  
Has EA ever came up with a price on these for build it yourself?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #299  
Good question. I couldn't find it on the root grapple section of their site.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #300  
I got a feeling the build it yourself grapple was just an experiment, and one that wont likely be repeated. I think once EA crunched the numbers, there just wasnt enough savings between DIY and selling the complete unit to make it worth while. Thats probably why we havent heard much on the subject lately. I could be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.