Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
Listen, this whole part of the thread started when EA made a misleading and incorrect statement and I called them on it. Please read below. EA has never answered my question but insists on posting defensive or deflecting comments. They have an okay grapple, but it does NOT beat the competition "BY FAR". I regularly need opening dimensions above 30".

ORIGINAL STATEMENT MADE BY EVERYTHING ATTACHMENTS
If you do a side-by-side comparison with one of our attachments and a comparable priced big name attachment, I guarantee that ours will beat it BY FAR..

MY RESPONSE
Not in comparing opening dimension. EA is pretty much bottom of the barrel with it's meager 30". Is there anyone less capable than EA in that regard?

Who makes a grapple in that price range that it that quality?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #354  
Do yourself a favor. EA sucks and so do their products. Please don't buy from them you won't be happy anyways.

For the rest of the us, ea keep up the good work. Good product at good price= good value!

I never said EA sucks (you did, however). I did imply they misrepresented their product which they did.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #355  
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #356  
Who makes a grapple in that price range that it that quality?

Here is one that is a better quality and less expensive.

PalletForks.com
48" LW grapple
450 lbs
34" opening
$920

EA
50" Grapple
274 lbs
30" opening
$1295

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #357  
Here is one that is a better quality and less expensive.

PalletForks.com
48" LW grapple
450 lbs
34" opening
$920

EA
50" Grapple
274 lbs
30" opening
$1295

NOT THE SAME CLASS! the Palletforks model is almost half of my loaders' lift capacity! what good is grabbing something with it that I couldn't get in the Wicked grapple? NONE because I couldn't lift it!
I will pay extra for a LIGHT grapple that lets me use my capacity to carry stuff in it VS be able to grab it but do nothing with it because it is too heavy!

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #359  
NOT THE SAME CLASS! the Palletforks model is almost half of my loaders' lift capacity! what good is grabbing something with it that I couldn't get in the Wicked grapple? NONE because I couldn't lift it!
I will pay extra for a LIGHT grapple that lets me use my capacity to carry stuff in it VS be able to grab it but do nothing with it because it is too heavy!

That would make the EA 30% of your capacity, still substantial.. Must be a small SCUT, not a CUT? The grapple world moves fast, soon others will make theirs Swiss cheese style like EA has and you can save the 176 lbs and the $375

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #360  
That would make the EA 30% of your capacity, still substantial.. Must be a small SCUT, not a CUT? The grapple world moves fast, soon others will make theirs Swiss cheese style like EA has and you can save the 176 lbs and the $375
scrappy isb67 has a 2320 per his/her signature. It has 24 engine hp, 18 PTO hp, a 64" wheelbase and is rated to lift 800# to full height at the pins or 557# at 500mm forward of the pins.
Deere compares it to the Kubota B2320, Mahindra 2415 HST, NH Boomer 1025, Bobcat CT122 and the Montana T2334.
It weighs 1660# without the loader on it and the stock bucket weighs 183#.
Not a huge tractor, but not a SCUT either.

Aaron Z

Status
Not open for further replies.