Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #371  
So, attachments built to produce the best results when used with compact tractors are kiddie now?
Hmmmm....lemme see....I think i have the perfect tractor for the EA grapple....exactly what they're marketing them for. At least I share info about what tractor I DO have rather than saying "Many" with a cartoon.
Who's sounds more imaginary??????

Maybe you can shed some light... What glorious grapple do you have??
Care to post pics so we can compare, or is it a cartoon also?:laughing:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #372  
Yup, you must be a cheerleader. JD2320 a riding mower....hmm give me "C".....give me a "U"......give me a "T"......CUT not a riding mower.

I think your plain nuts. First you attack EA with BS now everyone else under the sun. What's the common link. I just hope your problems only rest in the boundaries of tbn.
--------------
ORIGINAL STATEMENT BY EA
If you do a side-by-side comparison with one of our attachments and a comparable priced big name attachment, I guarantee that ours will beat it BY FAR..

MY RESPONSE
Not in comparing opening dimension. EA is pretty much bottom of the barrel with it's meager 30". Is there anyone less capable than EA in that regard?
--------------

What part of the above is an "attack"? Since the post above I have only responded to comments made to or about me. Good grief. My opinion is different than yours. Let it go.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #373  
JF, you list 3/4 of an acre and you state you don't have a tractor. Maybe you have an imaginary tractor with an imaginary loader and an imaginary grapple? Try dreaming bigger and get some big boy tools. If you had a grapple and really did work with it, you would know that a 30" opening is not much. 2,527 posts and no tractor?

:laughing:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #374  
--------------
ORIGINAL STATEMENT BY EA
If you do a side-by-side comparison with one of our attachments and a comparable priced big name attachment, I guarantee that ours will beat it BY FAR..

MY RESPONSE
Not in comparing opening dimension. EA is pretty much bottom of the barrel with it's meager 30". Is there anyone less capable than EA in that regard?
--------------

What part of the above is an "attack"? Since the post above I have only responded to comments made to or about me. Good grief. My opinion is different than yours. Let it go.

Remember the tractors that EA is targeting are light duty tractors, at least some are. A 5000 series deere tractor is little duty compared to a CAT unit. Calling a JD2320 a riding mower is at the very least incorrect. EA is marketing products geared for a particular market, that doesn't make their products inferior. Having a heavy duty grapple on my tractor that the loader can barely lift doesn't make sense to me. I doubt very much my tractor could damage the EA grapple without doing something I shouldn't be doing with my tractor.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #375  
--------------
ORIGINAL STATEMENT BY EA

MY RESPONSE
--------------

I am not trying to egg on this "contest", but let me sincerely ask this: Did you see the video of the EA grapple? Did he have any trouble lifting large loads of brush in one grasp with a small CUT tractor?.. Did it seem to work?. Why are we so contentious about this?. Did you ever see an advertiser of any kind praise his equipment before?.. Yes of course this grapple is small and lightweight. It is made that way by design. I am sure it could not compare to your much larger heavier grapple. But I don't believe they intended to compare it to other much larger heavier grapples with their "by far" statement.. I think you are making too much of this, let it go. Quit pouring gasoline on the fire, and it will die down. Thanks for listening.

James K0UA

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #376  
You know a McClaren f1 weighs less and is smaller than my impala... why does it cost so much more?

What a rip-off...

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #377  
Staying with the whole imaginary cartoon theme that Tom is familiar with, I thought maybe he could call Bob the Builder for his grapple needs.
He can fix anything right?
After a quick Google search, turns out I was wrong. :laughing:

images.jpg

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #378  
I think Singalo is back.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #380  
A little bit of politeness goes a long ways...

Aaron Z

Status
Not open for further replies.