Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #51  
Looks great. Its easy to tell this ain't your first rodeo with some steel and a welder
:thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
You do some purty welding.

Thanks.

Great build thread, Roger. You are coming along nicely.

Thanks, I think I am almost through the toughest of it.

I like very much good job great welds/ I dont mean to be nosy I noticed peaple saying you won this and lights how do I find out about the contests to win freebees. thanks and thats nan awsome kit after I build loader maybe?

Thanks. I just found the contests by surfing the forum. Here is the light contest. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/272052-who-has-cool-tractor-wants.html

This is really an interesting project. A great idea and certainly a skillful assembly. Wish I had the skill of the builder! Nice job.

Thanks.

The way I found out about it was, every day I click "TODAY'S POSTS" at the top of the page and see what looks interesting to me. Look at the first page of this thread for more info.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/271507-everything-attachments-wicked-grapple-build.html

I also go through "Today's posts" and I still go back through all of my favorite sub forums because sometimes I will miss something.

Looks great. Its easy to tell this ain't your first rodeo with some steel and a welder
:thumbsup:

Thanks.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #53  
That gets me, The guy that don't need the lights wins them.:laughing: And man those are expensive.:eek:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #54  
I wonder if EA would offer only the tines pre cut?

We have plenty of tubing laying in the steel rack.
The hardest part of the grapple are having the tines cut.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #55  

Now THAT is a great idea. The tines and other special cuts are the tough part. Sourcing the box and channels are easy locally. This would also greatly reduce the shipping costs as suddenly the kit would fit on 1 pallet with no oversizes.

ac

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Now THAT is a great idea. The tines and other special cuts are the tough part. Sourcing the box and channels are easy locally. This would also greatly reduce the shipping costs as suddenly the kit would fit on 1 pallet with no oversizes.

ac

The tines would be a start but there are still so many complicated pieces you would still need. Why not buy a whole kit and everything will go together smoothly. The 3x3 tubing on the kit has a bunch of laser cut holes in it for the tines, QA, lid hinges, and cylinder mounts. It would be way harder to put the grapple together without the indexing tabs which you would be loosing.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #57  
Yea nothing against the awsome build but in life it seems like the guy with the most gets the most free. good job n build .

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #58  
2924a9d7.gif

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #59  
Yea nothing against the awsome build but in life it seems like the guy with the most gets the most free. good job n build .

Kinda looks that way, don't it.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #60  
Reallly?:confused3:

Status
Not open for further replies.