Show What Tool You Made*

/ Show What Tool You Made* #601  
The 2nd picture brings back memories. I remember having 5 gallon pails full of bolts and nuts. Finding one "getting one" the right size was always 15-30 minute event.

Yep my dad had those same buckets. At the start of any project always my job to look for the bolts and nuts.

/ Show What Tool You Made* #604  
That's what I have been telling people since I retired. All my jobs are adventures. Adventures in electricity, plumbing, carpentry. When things go sideways, its just part of the adventure. The only one that sucks is drywall. Adventures in drywall really sucks. No upside at all.

/ Show What Tool You Made* #605  
The fact of the matter is I'm certain I could make myself at home (and happy) in just about any shop.

Terry

/ Show What Tool You Made* #606  
That's what I have been telling people since I retired. All my jobs are adventures. Adventures in electricity, plumbing, carpentry. When things go sideways, its just part of the adventure. The only one that sucks is drywall. Adventures in drywall really sucks. No upside at all.

Ya.. Drywall and Roofing are the 2 things I farm out now.. Just hurts to much nowadays:)

/ Show What Tool You Made* #607  
The fact of the matter is I'm certain I could make myself at home (and happy) in just about any shop.

Terry

Come on over! SWMBO is quite the cook and good looking (not a supermodel mind you but I doubt she'd be very obliging anyway :D)

/ Show What Tool You Made* #608  
roller 1.JPG - sheeps foot 1.JPG

6 Foot roller & compactor

/ Show What Tool You Made* #609  
The only one that sucks is drywall. Adventures in drywall really sucks. No upside at all.

Ya.. Drywall and Roofing are the 2 things I farm out now.. Just hurts to much nowadays:)

Learned several tricks making drywalling easier at nearly the exact same time as wrestling with full sheets became impossible :( :)