a god start

/ a god start #1  

boxorox

Silver Member
Tractor
shibaura s1500/kuboto bx2200/
well heres what I started on today 033.jpg033.jpg033.jpg033.jpg034.jpg034.jpg035.jpg035.jpg

/ a god start
It was soposed to say good start my o is sticking ever since my 2 year old spilled something sticky on the keyboard.

/ a god start #4  
It was soposed to say good start my o is sticking ever since my 2 year old spilled something sticky on the keyboard.

Okay, I thought God had commissioned some work. Noah did know what rain was when he started his boat project. :)

/ a god start
a carry all or middle buster I havnt decided yet either way Im making both this week. just bored and burning rods. I built a boom last week Ive allready used a couple times Ill post a pic tomorrow.

/ a god start #6  
I was thinking Sistine Chapel but Michelangelo you aren't.

But a pretty good welder you appear to be. It does look like a good start on something useful!

/ a god start
yeah I have tons of steel and a few boxes of rods and my tractor needs his own toys.although half of my steel is shameless I mean stainless.

/ a god start #8  
yeah I have tons of steel and a few boxes of rods and my tractor needs his own toys.although half of my steel is shameless I mean stainless.

Go for it! Nothing like getting to do a fun project! 6013 I presume is you stylus of choice. And for the white steel?

/ a god start #9  
well box, you've come out of the shute moving pretty good. We'll see what it looks like when it crosses the finish line.

/ a god start
I just woke up and decided its gonna be a carry all. as soon as its light. for now I will read a few more posts to get free ideas