Putting QA on FEL

/ Putting QA on FEL #1  

Jaymed

Tractor
MF 240, MF 245

Found a bob-tach QA throug a friend at auto recycle yard. I will modify it to fit on my MF 232 loader. Problem is it has been sitting out for a while and the lock pins are bound to the sleeves. Does anyone have ideas for breaking loose. Hard to get direct hit with hammer, and have soaked with penetrating oil?
Thanks in advance
Jayme

/ Putting QA on FEL
Spent friday night lubricating and beating out lock pins. Spent sat. cutting excess steel off QA used a Stihl 400 cutoff saw and friend with plasma torch. Also cut bracket plates off old bucket for attach to bob-tack. Have a lot of grinder work to clean up cuts. Hit moving parts with wire wheel to clean up. Will keep posting updates and pics soon.

/ Putting QA on FEL
Finally got all excess steel cut off and grinded. Took mounting plates from old bucket and added to the QA. Haven't had time to work on much but making progress. Took bucket cylinders off loader to rebuild. Waiting for seal kits from dealer.:D Have many other projects to work on:confused2: 019.JPG020.JPG021.JPG022.JPG026.JPG028.JPG
Here are pics of extra steel cut of and a rough build.

/ Putting QA on FEL #5  
Thanks for posting this as I have been wanting to do this to a least one tractor. A good friend Remy works on this stuff. I am afraid he is to good of a wrench though as he keeps most of it running. Internet searchs have turned up the ,''Boxes" buy themselves and this is the way I may go.