Tractor backhoe - homemade

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #231  
BFreaky;

How much $$ do you have tied up in materials?

Don't need to answer if you think it is too personal but was thinking of attempting a build for my kubota (much smaller than your machine)

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #232  
BFreaky..
I ran across your thread late and have just finished reading the whole thing...Fantastic work. Although, I find myself wondering..What the heck were you thinking getting a degree in electrical engineering? ;) just kidding of course..Look forward to the finished product and the video of it in action. :thumbsup:
Regard's
Sean

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade
Well, around 3000 $ ...give or take few $.

The main cause for "ee" was my great programming ability, so at first I wanted to go that way, but later figured that machines are my real passion and something I really wanna to do

Last edited:
   / Tractor backhoe - homemade #234  
Your passion obviously show's in your work...And it is evident you wont be needing a "degree" in mechanical engineering as you have that natural ability to think,see,draw and bring your idea to life....
Regard's
Sean..

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #235  
The main cause for "ee" was my great programming ability, so at first I wanted to go that way, but later figured that machines are my real passion and something I really wanna to do
We had PLC technology and CAD/CAM too on polytechnical school... which would have fitted you... I never was much good at it. :p

Well...around here they say I have a "wire" for it... :) . We'll see if it's gonna work

Making and mounting of stabilizers... Pictures were taken after I finished working so they are dark...sorry

2bruac.jpg

ivzg2c.jpg

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #239  
Freaky

Great job and thanks for keeping us updated

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #240  
You used rectangular tubing for the outriggers instead of rolled and fabricated ?