Tractor backhoe - homemade

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1  

BFreaky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Belarus 820
Hi. Here I am again with some innovations. This idea has been bugging me for some time now...so I finally decided to do it... I'm building my own tractor backhoe attachment for my Belarus 820 tractor. As always it al started with some drawnings... I made approx 30 of them, but here are a few final..

qz3w3d.jpg

2143xuf.jpg

After that I made a detail inspection of the rear end of my tractor in order to come up with the best mounting solution. My decision was to make a hook type quick coupling with a frame under the tractor wich will connect to the front loader frame in order to avoid any stress or damage to the gearbox or engine.

sov7lu.jpg

2ef2jo3.jpg

m9r19c.jpg

Drawing 3D model...and the start of the real work..

wkfmkp.jpg

2wqz90z.jpg

2usvmly.jpg

2cn6onl.jpg

2h6hs3s.jpg

o8zaqe.jpg

25phifc.jpg

The connection with the front loader frame...

2010qh2.jpg

11hv59w.jpg

bezmu1.jpg

The new mounting frame avoids all parts of the rear 3-point hitch, so the tractor can be normally used for agricultural or other jobs when the backhoe is off...

33kxjtf.jpg

121dh7t.jpg

34qpclh.jpg

Mounting of the finished subframe...

10nwbgm.jpg

sbj0xk.jpg

I purchased some other parts...bucket teeth, joysticks, tandem gear pumps...

v3zo9k.jpg

168hnhh.jpg

2129zrd.jpg

That's it so far. Right now I'm in the process of development of other parts for my backhoe...

97inf7.jpg

34jdw11.jpg

I will be posting along the way untill it's finished...
BF

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #2  
So far that's about the nicest work I've seen on something like this. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

I'm curious where you're sourcing your purchased parts. Do you have someone local that's doing the CNC part cutting?

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade
Thanks. Yes, I draw my parts alone and then buy material and go to a local workshop where they cut it with a CNC plasma cutter

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #5  
You're an incredible artist. Your sketches remind me of those of Leonardo da Vinci.

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade
Thanks, but i think it can not be compared, he was a genius and this is only a 5 minute sketch...

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #7  
Thanks, but i think it can not be compared, he was a genius and this is only a 5 minute sketch...

Funny, thats what Leonardo said too...way back then! :thumbsup:

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #10  
Amazing detail or craftsmanship. Can't wait to see the finished product.