Wow. That's all I can say.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #12  
We had a friend from church that built a screened in porch like that. He invited a bunch of folks over for a bday party for his wife. I couldn't believe how bad it was. And he built it with his son, a contractor.....

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #13  
When you examine the pictures without sleep....and a few drinks, it's obvious the man is a genius. He discovered new design techniques using Inadvertent Triangulation and Applied Construction Abomination Theory that others have only dreamed of. Based on this, I give it a solid "Giza +" rating on the Greatest Wonders scale :thumbsup:

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #14  
Well you can certainly a build a shed a lot faster when you don't need to plan or measure anything. Just smack it up there and nail it in. Done!

That thread is being linked to all over the internet. Saw multiple re-posts on garagejournal. Hilarious stuff.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #15  
Ok I just killed an hour and haven't laughed so hard in months. For all those that scorn the building inspector and building codes this should be required viewing. Some people just need to be protected from their own enthusiasm. He spent a lot of money on materials to build his structure; I really don't know what to call it but outbuilding seems to fit the best.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #17  
Did someone really spend time trying to build that? That's just nuts.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #18  
This is awesome. I am crying from laughing. Thanks for the entertainment.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #20  
I'm actually at a loss as to which is the greater danger to humanity: the imminent failure of the building itself or all the collective work being ignored around the world by all of us reading 24 pages of that thread. I just lost an hour of my day that I'll never get back..... it was worth every minute.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Matt.