Wow. That's all I can say.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #21  
hahalol

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #22  
When you take great pride in your work......anything is possible! I wonder if I could borrow his plans??:laughing:

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #23  
That was something !!! Loved the time laps utube vids... that minivan must have been riding the bump stops when he was unloading the OSB it moved about 8" up :eek:

When I saw the 3 or 4 bundles of shingles I thought must going to make 3 more runs to the store lol NOPE what do you mean they are supposed to overlap that is a waste of material! I wonder if they will have bats, birds or rats die by the hundreds when it crashes. I also loved the standard pine laying on the ground for the "foundations" for that thing. hummm wonder how fast I could build something like that...

The ole guy I bought my LAND from built sheds like that, 2 have fallen and been all but gone. He used SKIDS and nailed short hunks of runners together to make framing lumber, but hey he had some foundation know how he used coffee cans filled with quickcrete... sorry no pics of him building these sheds.

Mark

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #24  
I wish I could see the pics....blocked at work. There used to be a barn on our farm when Dad bought it. It had been moved from another location, which isn't necessarily bad. However, the movers neglected to label anything during disassembly. During re-assembly what ever piece they picked up, it was made to fit. The "footers" were limestone rock (broken up with a sledgehammer) about 6 inches deep covered with maybe 3 inches of concrete. It fell a few years after Dad bought the place. Another three sided equipment shed on the property was at least 3 feet out of square. It too fell and has since been replaced. Out of the 5 original buildings on the place, 4 have been replaced. The one remaining original building is basically a pole barn and was not constructed by the previous owner. Looking at the flip side of the coin though, the buildings were useful and lasted/worked for what the "builder" wanted them to do.

I also saw someone over the summer re-roof their house. They started the shingles at the TOP of the ridge and worked their way down.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #25  
The BC construction industry must seem like a snap after the Olympics...
KYSuk.jpg

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #26  
OMG! what in the world is he thinking?

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #27  
I can't believe I didn't time out my login going through every page of that. There is a seed of viralocity in that. I off to spread the joy right now!

/ Wow. That's all I can say.
I just checked the view count on the original thread, over 520,000. Very popular!

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #29  
I just can't believe it held him to do the roofing!

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #30  
LOL is that real?