Wow. That's all I can say.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #31  
I just checked the view count on the original thread, over 520,000. Very popular!

The view count has more than doubled since then!

Replies: 660
Views: 1,428,979

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #32  
This is the best post in the history of the Internet! I laughed until I cried. I laughed more until I started to choke, and had to get water. I literally had to look at those photos and the commentary a little at a time to get through them!

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #33  
49 pages, still going strong.

Replies: 733
Views: 1,802,061

It is still standing, er leaning! :laughing:

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #35  
59 pages now.

Replies: 883
Views: 2,193,236

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #36  
That kind of looks like the roof cover structure my ex-neighbor from Crosby Texas built over his back patio slab. He originally put only 4 post at the outside corners and tried to span 15 feet with a 2 x 4 layed flat across the tops of the 4x4 post. Needless to say it sagged about a foot or more between the post by the time he got the rafters on without the shingles. He then attempted to put a post in the middle by Half *****$ed prying it up in the center but never got all the sway out of it. My brother's comment about it pretty much summed it up "He just turned a $150K house into a $50K house with that porch".

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #37  
Thanks o this link I have spent all my free time in the last 24 hours reading the thread and watching the time laps vids. I have never laughed so hard so long in my life. I literally almost pissed myself laughing at points. 62 pages long now.

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #38  
That kind of looks like the roof cover structure my ex-neighbor from Crosby Texas built over his back patio slab. He originally put only 4 post at the outside corners and tried to span 15 feet with a 2 x 4 layed flat across the tops of the 4x4 post. Needless to say it sagged about a foot or more between the post by the time he got the rafters on without the shingles. He then attempted to put a post in the middle by Half *****$ed prying it up in the center but never got all the sway out of it. My brother's comment about it pretty much summed it up "He just turned a $150K house into a $50K house with that porch".
Have a covered porch and lower your taxes. Its all good!
larry

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #39  
Thanks o this link I have spent all my free time in the last 24 hours reading the thread and watching the time laps vids. I have never laughed so hard so long in my life. I literally almost pissed myself laughing at points. 62 pages long now.
Cant say I ever actually laughed. I was quite impressed by the incompetance tho. Ive seen better work by boys building a fort.
larry

/ Wow. That's all I can say. #40  
I think it would be better with that old Benny Hill music playing in the background:laughing: